TB still bugged combat mission chimaera?

Kalino
20 posts Member
edited October 2021
It says i only got 3/4 units needed despite me having been able to do the mission before.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Joebo720
    646 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Do you have Vulture at 6*? If not that is your problem. It went from an event unit to your ship. Happened either last TB or the one before that.
  • Degen
    9 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Except it still says it's an event unit. They either need to update the description or give the vulture droid back as an event unit.
    9ajv6pbod56e.jpg

Edit: I don't care either way but others like OP might not be able to do the other mission and that mission could be the difference in an extra star. Just my 2 cents.
  • Yes, they screwed up the event last time and deployed several bugs. And not sure they even fixed any.
  • Joebo720 wrote: »
    Do you have Vulture at 6*? If not that is your problem. It went from an event unit to your ship. Happened either last TB or the one before that.
    Joebo720 wrote: »

Still says its an event unit
  • Joebo720
    646 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    I understand and am not trying to make excuses for CG. The bugs as of late are just atrocious. Was just letting the OP know why it was saying that.
  • I guess the elephant in the room is: are we actually talking about a bug or was it intended as a new requisite for this battle?
  • Mohrg
    197 posts Member
    would be handy to know, for reasons my fleet gets one shot off the field in the other battle but this one i can just put on auto
  • nottenst
    682 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    It is still listed as filtered. It looks like a bug. And again it is placed as a starting ship and not a reinforcement.
  • Oy vey….
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Padawan wrote: »
    I guess the elephant in the room is: are we actually talking about a bug or was it intended as a new requisite for this battle?

I didnt get an official response on this exact situation, but it's a bug, unless they announce the change as a new feature. 😐

Good news, tangential to this, is they are going to announce a change (at some point) that will "fix" this. (No, they dont plan to make it a feature.)

Not the answers we want, but it's the ones we have right now.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    I guess the elephant in the room is: are we actually talking about a bug or was it intended as a new requisite for this battle?

I didnt get an official response on this exact situation, but it's a bug, unless they announce the change as a new feature. 😐

Good news, tangential to this, is they are going to announce a change (at some point) that will "fix" this. (No, they dont plan to make it a feature.)

Should we intentionally only 2* the territory so we can get the extra goodies? 😄
  • Kyno wrote: »

Should we intentionally only 2* the territory so we can get the extra goodies? 😄

They ignore it last TW and now too... Without refund both times

So if CG will start to require R9 LV you will say “your problem”? This never required VD and it was not annouced so its a bug. Theres a lot of new people/smaller guilds that were attempting that mission

Since DS GEOTB’s release it’s always been an event unit. Last run of DSGeo TB it was reported and no answer given as Kyno said above so until they announce otherwise it’s classified as a bug. No that’s not the players problem, that’s CG’s problem by either not announcing a crucial change to a mission or failing to fix a crucial bug that costs people stars.
  • I was wondering why there was no compensation for this issue from last TB...I guess it was because they didn't even bother to fix it in the first place, let alone give out compensation
  • CG just doesn’t care about being proactive about bugs and compensations. Only times we get compensations now is when we rock the boat enough, unfortunately. That only teaches us to be toxic Karens and it teaches CG to be lazy when we don’t rock the boat. It’s a classic negative spiral.
  • In all honesty, how can that mission still be bugged?? It's been forever since that bug was first mentioned and discovered, and the vulture Droid is still a required unit, instead of being provided, as it should be!
    It's high time that the Devs actually fix that bug instead of always Posting something about "sorry for the inconvenience"...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    This one is noted as still "in progress" on the tracker.
    https://trello.com/b/vgQhKHMf/swgoh-developer-tracker

Let's keep an eye there for any updates, until they post about any changes to that area.