Conquest 10

Prev1
@CG_Doja_Fett_MINI hi,
Will Conquest 10 have such a long break like C7,8,9?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    There is currently no planned delays for Conquest 10. Should be starting in the first half of next month, on more of the "normal" schedule.
  • Options
    Kiaowew wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    There is currently no planned delays for Conquest 10. Should be starting in the first half of next month, on more of the "normal" schedule.

thanks for the info :) Let's hope it's as soon as possible because LV without Maul is useless, too bad with Maul he's easy to beat...

Explain yourself. Divulge the counters lol
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options

thanks for the info :) Let's hope it's as soon as possible because LV without Maul is useless, too bad with Maul he's easy to beat...

Let’s hope you didn’t gather this information from Ahnald 😂
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

I've already tested LV's defense with Maul, it's a disaster, Rey, JML and JMK beat him easily. This is not what I expected when waiting an extra 2 months for LV. In attack I have a friend what I played with him on live and in attack there are duels what he barely wins.

What’s the JML and Rey comps you use? I’m still struggling to get the JML vs JMK counter to be more consistent so figured I’d get this one down early
  • Options
    Both my attempts to beat LV & Maul failed with JMK.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Starslayer
    2418 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Starslayer wrote: »

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options

• TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    SemiGod wrote: »

Nope, not going to post just for this.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I’m more interested if they will revise the changes to the conquest especially the energy needed for one battle, lt that I have any much hope they will do so.

Also the new conquest toon. Not interested in Maul (it will be a long time before I go for LV and I wouldn’t bother with a mando faction for a while.)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    khdelboy wrote: »
    I’m more interested if they will revise the changes to the conquest especially the energy needed for one battle, lt that I have any much hope they will do so.

Also the new conquest toon. Not interested in Maul (it will be a long time before I go for LV and I wouldn’t bother with a mando faction for a while.)

There are changes coming, but I wouldn't expect to see things like that change, it will likely be around the feats and some organization things there. But we will have to wait and see what actually makes it into the next set.
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Both my attempts to beat LV & Maul failed with JMK.

Used my standard JMK team vs a LV team with R8 everyone. Maul even went first, defeated RG, then took down Darth Vader, then Maul, then Piett, then LV. I didn't even lose anyone.
  • Options
    My standard JMK team easily counters LV with Maul. I auto after I have taken out RG

I have not yet beaten JMK teams with r8 LV and r7 Maul
  • Options

There are changes coming, but I wouldn't expect to see things like that change, it will likely be around the feats and some organization things there. But we will have to wait and see what actually makes it into the next set.

So basically they aren’t going to listen to the feedback and just serve up more hot garbage?
  • Options

So basically they aren’t going to listen to the feedback and just serve up more hot garbage?

I guess they’ve been monitoring the engagement level and are happy with the outcome. I also believe CG interprets engagement in different metrics than a player would.
  • Options
    The previous 3 conquests are just way too grindy, I got the 2nd best crate in hard mode, it was just for the R8 stuffs but it was not fun, and way too time consuming. I don’t think I can continue to do that, I got a lot of things to do

Energy and stamina really dictate when I can play and that’s another big issue.

My guild became less active since those recent changes(nerf and conquest).
  • Options
    My standard JMK team easily counters LV with Maul. I auto after I have taken out RG

I have not yet beaten JMK teams with r8 LV and r7 Maul

Well, it should be that way, since Kenobi has the high ground and Lord Vader insists on attacking him anyway...
    "You could warn me when I do something bad. Blink once for dark side, twice for light"
  • Options
    I hope they see my engagement of doing no battles for the last 2-3 days after getting the best crate I could without dying from boredom.
  • Options
    I like Conquest well-enough, but does anyone else find it unsettling that every 3 months or so they're going to release anither ship or character that's this strong? It's gone from power creep to power surge.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options

I've already tested LV's defense with Maul, it's a disaster, Rey, JML and JMK beat him easily. This is not what I expected when waiting an extra 2 months for LV. In attack I have a friend what I played with him on live and in attack there are duels what he barely wins.

What’s the JML and Rey comps you use? I’m still struggling to get the JML vs JMK counter to be more consistent so figured I’d get this one down early

Guys, just read the kits of LV and maul. You just have a swap a couple toons out from the standard JMK lineup and change strategies a little bit, and you’ll win with 5 guys still standing. I did it 3 times yesterday. If you can’t figure it out in a week, send me a message and I’ll make a post about it (assuming no nerfs/buffs by then).

If you read their kits in detail, it basically says “these 2 toons from the standard JMK lineup won’t work.” I’m actually using the same team I used on LV prior to maul’s release. It’s just a little harder since maul adds a lot of damage and control.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Or we can wait to see what changed before jumping to conclusions.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited October 2021
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    I like Conquest well-enough, but does anyone else find it unsettling that every 3 months or so they're going to release anither ship or character that's this strong? It's gone from power creep to power surge.

They will be strong (that was kind of the point of this release structure), but I believe this will fluctuate to some extent, and not always be GL related.
  • f82bd
    81 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    just read the responses above specifically related to conquest and have to say that i agree completely. after the latest changes, conquest is a horrible grind and absolutely melts away any ambition i have to play it which in turn affects my enthusiasm for every other part of the game. man cg please please fix it. change it back. blow up the crazy feats. fix the matchups so factions like phoenix that arent normally very powerful dont blow up much better teams. the matchups are too hard to predict. make it easier to use data discs. why do some accounts get better data disc options? this shouldnt be random. so much about what was fun and interesting from conquest 1.0 is gone.
  • Options

Imagine CG actually had a way to communicate with us.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Imagine waiting for the information they do communicate....
  • Options
    c2dobnmgs2yf.gif

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    PB940 wrote: »
    c2dobnmgs2yf.gif

I know its rought they dont meet imaginary timelines, but again I understand it's hard to wait.
  • Options
    PB940 wrote: »
    c2dobnmgs2yf.gif

I know its rought they dont meet imaginary timelines, but again I understand it's hard to wait.

Well now at this point it’s just annoying with so many leaks. Like why wait anymore? Release the RA and let us digest the info