• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Ally code?
  • 735646424 @Kyno
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I will pass this along
    Thanks.

I know we are approaching 2 hours, but there is a chance they take time to appear, we have seen this with other rewards. (Not sure on anything this long, but just FYI)
  • Thx for the reply
  • I didn’t get mine either. I reported in the bug section. Still waiting on a response.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    They are not seeing a distribution issue on their side, but didnt directly check the ally code yet.

Being told rewards can take as long as 24 hours to appear, not that I think we have ever seen it actually take that long. I will check in as best I can, but may not get fully flagged as an issue until that time has passed.
  • I’ll wait 24 hours. My ally code is 949-143-784. Max rewards should be what I get. Completed all feats minus the bad batch and smuggler (and 1 on the jmk boss battle).
  • Kyno wrote: »
    They are not seeing a distribution issue on their side, but didnt directly check the ally code yet.

Being told rewards can take as long as 24 hours to appear, not that I think we have ever seen it actually take that long. I will check in as best I can, but may not get fully flagged as an issue until that time has passed.

All is good showed up with my GAC rewards. Thx for any help
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    RawDog wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

All is good showed up with my GAC rewards. Thx for any help

Good to hear.
  • Just got mine with the daily squad rewards.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Dro1dm0de wrote: »
    Just got mine with the daily squad rewards.

Thanks for the update