LV/Maul [MERGE]

14567810Next

Replies

  • Ripperpa wrote: »
    Guys don't worry, when starkiller is out you can auto jmk with your lv. Just wait a little bit, hit that auto button and it's done.

    People were saying the same about maul before we actually get him..
  • That's right, but we didn't know that starkiller was coming. Maul was just bait!
  • It’s apparent that the most expensive characters in game isn’t getting a tweak. CG’s declining revenues means they gotta chase money versus placate the player base.
  • zatchy wrote: »
    It’s apparent that the most expensive characters in game isn’t getting a tweak. CG’s declining revenues means they gotta chase money versus placate the player base.

    Which is stupid since if they tweaked him and implemented intelligent changes to the toon, more people would spend to get him, instead the general consensus is he’s trash and they do nothing, letting thousands upon thousands of dollars not be spent to get him.
  • Finaly decided to put the ult on JML and take him to R9 and oh boy hes pretty much better than LV in every way. You really feel in control the entire match against JMK (unlike with LV where hes just standing around most of the match and getting pounded) and once you get to ult its just a breeze. Full tank JML's AoE does 180k on a crit post ult yet LV doesnt get close to those numbers until 4 minutes into the game.
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    Legend91 wrote: »
    dgree wrote: »
    Didn't read the comments here or anything, but I came in to ask about LV/Maul more generally:

    Is there something wrong with LV? Every whale in my arena shard with LV (they also have relic maul), uses JMK. And all but one of those LV owners has quit.

    I assume the issue is mostly the players quitting due to conquest, but it seems like they're not interested even in playing with their new toys.

    Put it to you this way, played correctly a mid relic jmk mirror can beat a full r8 jmk squad 100% of the time; my r7 lv/maul squad loses 100% of the time vs r8 jmk team and is a race against the clock against all others.

    The team is BAD

    Put it to you this way, you're just bad then as LV easily wins on offense.

    In a top guild and perennial kyber member but I’m bad; yep checks out LV is a obviously a god king

    Nice CD triangle and health primaries on your LV. Nice offense set and health primaries on your Maul. Nice protection primaries and 2x defense sets on your RG.
    Maybe you should reach out to some modding experts in your top guild.

    And I never said that he is the "king" - I was one of the first people here that posted feedback based on arena testing and pointed out that he has several flaws including his defensive viability and that his ult just feels lackluster. However when someone claims that he "loses 100% of the time" against JMKs then that's a players fault as LV is consistently winning on offense, there are even reports of LV beating JMK 3v5.

    Maul is modded for mando team for tw; I said he lost against r8 jmk teams not anything else; reading comprehension?
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    Legend91 wrote: »
    dgree wrote: »
    Didn't read the comments here or anything, but I came in to ask about LV/Maul more generally:

    Is there something wrong with LV? Every whale in my arena shard with LV (they also have relic maul), uses JMK. And all but one of those LV owners has quit.

    I assume the issue is mostly the players quitting due to conquest, but it seems like they're not interested even in playing with their new toys.

    Put it to you this way, played correctly a mid relic jmk mirror can beat a full r8 jmk squad 100% of the time; my r7 lv/maul squad loses 100% of the time vs r8 jmk team and is a race against the clock against all others.

    The team is BAD

    Put it to you this way, you're just bad then as LV easily wins on offense.

    In a top guild and perennial kyber member but I’m bad; yep checks out LV is a obviously a god king

    Nice CD triangle and health primaries on your LV. Nice offense set and health primaries on your Maul. Nice protection primaries and 2x defense sets on your RG.
    Maybe you should reach out to some modding experts in your top guild.

    And I never said that he is the "king" - I was one of the first people here that posted feedback based on arena testing and pointed out that he has several flaws including his defensive viability and that his ult just feels lackluster. However when someone claims that he "loses 100% of the time" against JMKs then that's a players fault as LV is consistently winning on offense, there are even reports of LV beating JMK 3v5.

    Maul is modded for mando team for tw; I said he lost against r8 jmk teams not anything else; reading comprehension?

    For some reason when checking your profile I completely missed that your LV doesn't even have his ult (which I took as a given).
    So you're arguing that your non-ult LV (who's a mastery focused GL that NEEDS his ult) is bad? Amazing.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • TVF
    31062 posts Member
    Legend91 wrote: »
    Legend91 wrote: »
    Legend91 wrote: »
    dgree wrote: »
    Didn't read the comments here or anything, but I came in to ask about LV/Maul more generally:

    Is there something wrong with LV? Every whale in my arena shard with LV (they also have relic maul), uses JMK. And all but one of those LV owners has quit.

    I assume the issue is mostly the players quitting due to conquest, but it seems like they're not interested even in playing with their new toys.

    Put it to you this way, played correctly a mid relic jmk mirror can beat a full r8 jmk squad 100% of the time; my r7 lv/maul squad loses 100% of the time vs r8 jmk team and is a race against the clock against all others.

    The team is BAD

    Put it to you this way, you're just bad then as LV easily wins on offense.

    In a top guild and perennial kyber member but I’m bad; yep checks out LV is a obviously a god king

    Nice CD triangle and health primaries on your LV. Nice offense set and health primaries on your Maul. Nice protection primaries and 2x defense sets on your RG.
    Maybe you should reach out to some modding experts in your top guild.

    And I never said that he is the "king" - I was one of the first people here that posted feedback based on arena testing and pointed out that he has several flaws including his defensive viability and that his ult just feels lackluster. However when someone claims that he "loses 100% of the time" against JMKs then that's a players fault as LV is consistently winning on offense, there are even reports of LV beating JMK 3v5.

    Maul is modded for mando team for tw; I said he lost against r8 jmk teams not anything else; reading comprehension?

    For some reason when checking your profile I completely missed that your LV doesn't even have his ult (which I took as a given).
    So you're arguing that your non-ult LV (who's a mastery focused GL that NEEDS his ult) is bad? Amazing.

    You don't have to be good at the game to be in a "top" guild.
    The CGDF is no more. Now we hate CG because of conquest. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • This thread was missing from the list. So i am commenting to bring it back.
  • Agent_P_82 wrote: »
    This thread was missing from the list. So i am commenting to bring it back.

    I think the most we can do now is wait for SK kit reveal to see what happens there
  • Agent_P_82 wrote: »
    This thread was missing from the list. So i am commenting to bring it back.

    v6kda2ht1ztd.jpeg
  • Why can JMK ignore taunt and LV not?
    Hardest thing is to kill GK.

    I don't have Maul yet.
Sign In or Register to comment.