Im looking for a guild

Big_Boss
2326 posts Member
My in game name is ErickM34 I have been playing since mid December and have a pretty strong group of toons. I run a All Jedi team in arena and place in the top 100 most of the time.
I am really active in the game and in Forum general discussion

Replies

• Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    @Baldo ??
  • Hey tell.me your ally code
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    @Big_Boss message me
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Baldo wrote: »
    @Big_Boss message me

@Baldo how can I do that??
  • Fairy Tail
    Leader: Savage Vic
    Description: I have a love for the anime Fairy Tail. I'm sure i'm not the only one and I want to make a guild with the same name following the same ideals. Together we can find out whether fairies really have tails!
    Requirements: I just want people who actually play wether it's daily or every other. I want players who still have fun in this game , not the usual people that complain every day.
    About me: I'm P2P . I've spent less than $100 on the game though. I've been top 10 in my server for a good time with a 24K power team. However I have the opportunity to make a whole lot better team.
    Quick Little Things
    You don't have to watch the show to join. If you feel like this guild holds the ideals that you'd like in your guild then join. Just send me a message.
    BTW
    You sound like a great player. I have a max Koth, poggle, boba, lumi, IG 86, phasma, and i'm working on more but I have a lot of 6 stars. If this sounds good to you then just send me a message. We're now 4 members instead of just me, but we want to keep that number growing with a diversity of levels not just all high ranked people. This way we can help the little guy out and grow together. Let me know if you're interested. Reply if you're interested. I'll message you. Unless you joined another guild