10 Rey shards holiday challenge

Replies

• Options
    Awesome
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    That will mean it now takes only 30 energy refills and 2 months to unlock her!
    /sarcasm
    Hoping there is more holiday stuff than that. :)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Perhaps I need more coffee or its way too early in the morning for me but the wording of that challenge has me rather confused!
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Options
    Am I reading it correctly in that the entire community needs to average 2 kills per day on the 27th, 28th, and 29th in order for the community to each get a total of 10 shards for Rey?

I hope there are some holiday sales to go along with that.
  • Options
    Skye wrote: »
    Perhaps I need more coffee or its way too early in the morning for me but the wording of that challenge has me rather confused!

Yeah it's pretty badly worded. I would've just said "Do at least 2/3 of your bounty hunter challenges every day they're available to get 10 Rey shards"
  • Options
    Kyuu2 wrote: »
    Am I reading it correctly in that the entire community needs to average 2 kills per day on the 27th, 28th, and 29th in order for the community to each get a total of 10 shards for Rey?

I hope there are some holiday sales to go along with that.

Oh god I didn't read the community part...RIP rey shards there are probably so many players who are eligible but have quit the game...
  • SPIDER
    4 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Who are the "eligible" players...?
  • Options
    If eligible players means players who've claimed their login bonus then we should be good.
  • Options
    10 shard for a player I'm not intrested in unlocking right now.....boo...
    Wish is was ten shards of my toon choice. ....by default the comm. will get my battles in
  • Options
    Give me Vader shards. :'(
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Options
    This seems like a recipe for disaster. There are a lot of casual gamers who only log in every few days and 2/3 of all Boba Fett challenges seems pretty optimistic in general(especially over the holidays).

So either they lie and say "well done, here are your shards" or they catch tons of grief from the active players who completed every Fett mission.
  • Options
    I've seen this sort of "collective mission" thing in other games. My guess is they will say the 2/3 was reached and give us the 10 shards because 10 shards for a char like that means nothing anyway, and it looks better for them.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Give me Vader shards. :'(

Seconded
  • Options
    hope 5-20$ bundle will be out for christmas ^^ would be awesome
    Blessed under a lie, Her last little weak "why?"
    The bloody end of a dream,
    She wears her crown on a head that's bowed deep down,
    The cry that she made was the cry of a dying child,
    Slit the throat and taste the cream!
  • Options
    I'm hoping they release the old HK Santa-47 from previous games for christmas lol
  • Options
    Yeah this is pretty lame.
  • Options
    I'm hoping they release the old HK Santa-47 from previous games for christmas lol

What? :/
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Options
    I'll take it, better than nothing. I am excited however if they sell special packs for the holidays.
  • Options

What? :/

HK Santa-47? You've not seen it before? It's hilarious, though very lore breaking lol
  • Options
    No, but I'd appreciate a link to further information. :) I couldn't find anything through Google relating to a game. Just some fanfiction. I assume it was a variant character released for a mobile game?
  • Terrorize89
    434 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    No, but I'd appreciate a link to further information. :) I couldn't find anything through Google relating to a game. Just some fanfiction. I assume it was a variant character released for a mobile game?

I'll go dig it up for you and it was an event in The Old Republic lol, a series of festive quests leading to santa and a great ancient teasure, and it turned out to be a trap by HK47 in a santa outfit to kill people lol.
  • Options

I'll go dig it up for you and it was an event in The Old Republic lol, a series of festive quests leading to santa and a great ancient teasure, and it turned out to be a trap by HK47 in a santa outfit to kill people lol.

I want an HK-47 Claus character next year. :(

• Options
    I can't say that I'm not disappointed, expected a whole lot more from EA for christmas...
    I always do all challenges every day, otherwise I wouldn't even bother with this "event" at all.
  • Options
    moddom wrote: »
    I'll take it, better than nothing. I am excited however if they sell special packs for the holidays.

This, I want a package. Hopefully one that's affordable unlike Kyle Ren lol.
  • Options
    TheVinegru wrote: »
    Yeah this is pretty lame.

always complaining