Event balance feedback

IamtheDarkSide318
31 posts Member
edited October 2021
Capital games, as a fan of this game and a fan of Star Wars. I’m losing interest in this game that I have been a long time fan of. Most of your events are becoming a serious repetitious battles of the same teams that are made up of just nearly impossible ways to defeat these events or battles for other things. Such as, the battle to get 5 stars for Hux’s Capital ship… you thought it would be “challenging” to put a garbage capital ship from the start at 4 stars and only 3 ships to start with…and even though these ships are seven stars and upgraded to the max such as Bossks ship which is the ultimate tank in ships gets defeated easily with the amount of bonus turns and buffs and debuffs my team gets that you give the opposing teams from the start. Vader’s ship (why, idk maybe you guys are running out of first order ideas) which apparently in this battle? Vader’s ship is completely useless…his abilities don’t remove buffs as well as his ship doesn’t get turn meter with a target lock…why? Idk, I’ve read everything during the battle to see if I’m missing something. Then there’s Bossks ship, the ultimate tank. Gets defeated (after Vader’s ship quickly does) by another series of bonus turns. Which has the opposite effect when I face Bossks ship. Tons of bonus turns against Bossks ship only leaves Bossks ship with a ton of shield. Why my fully upgraded Bossk ship doesn’t? Again, havent a clue. Maybe I’m missing something. Then there’s Kylos ship, which from the info before the battle tells me that his ship is the best to have out first. Well, his ship lasts the longest but the basic attack, never seems to stun, as well as the damage output doesn’t seem very high at all. I’m working towards SLKR so his ship is completely maxed. By the time I get a 4th turn with Kylo? HIS SHIP IS THE ONLY ONE LEFT. Around that time I get my reinforcement ship. Which is a weak AF 7 star boba ship. Which dies practically immediately. As well as Kylos ship shortly after.

The point I’m getting at, is many of your events are becoming this way. Very unbalanced and leaving players with “what…??” Characters and ships that are given to us to unlock and build but when we go against some of these same characters? They have several abilities, strengths and defenses that they normally wouldn’t have all in you all’s “attempts” to make it “challenging” this is becoming a joke. The conquest under galactic battles? An even bigger joke like how the mandolorian rebel Sabine gets turns…repeatedly until your character dies. That her a G12 computer AI. Going agains a player with a relic 7 team…it’s bogus.

This game is awesome and it was even greater before the galactic legends which I thought was a good addition. But you Capital Games are slowly ruining this game. You guys think your making “challenging” and fun events, but instead you’re making head scratchers and frustrating battles that you need almost maxed “God” characters to even have a chance with. I’m just one fan so you’ll probably disregard this message entirely due to you being a multi million dollar corporation. But you guys keep making these garbage, unbalanced and ridiculous things in this game? You’re going to start losing players. Starting with this one. And I’ve invested money into this game and have played it for several years. Balance your freaking game…
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• With the Hux event as well? You out that 4 star garbage Capital ship and 3 ships against a fully upgrade team with kenobi’s Capital ship. And all of that together? Just gives a barrage of bonus attacks…so you get 5-10 attacks and they get 20-40 attacks (counting bonus attacks) it’s pretty ridiculous… your workers are ruining this game…
  • JackedJedi
    110 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    You can easily beat the last battle of the Hux's event to get the 10 shards. You have them all at 7 stars. Post a picture or tell me the 3 ships you use at the start of Battle.

You need Bossk and both Kylo's, keep using Kylo's special to give Kylo unmasked turns and use his basic to stun. Try to keep Anakin under stun. There's also a kill order that helps make event easier.
    Post edited by JackedJedi on
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    JackedJedi wrote: »
    You can easily beat the last battle of the Hux's event to get the 10 shards. You have them all at 7 stars. Post a picture or tell me the 3 ships you use at the start of Battle.

You need Bossk and both Kylo's, keep using Kylo's special to give Kyko unmasked turns and use his basic to stun. Try to keep Anakin under stun. There's also a kill order that helps make event easier.

As someone that can't beat the last one (but doesn't rage about it) what is the kill order?
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    RTS wrote: »
    JackedJedi wrote: »

You need Bossk and both Kylo's, keep using Kylo's special to give Kyko unmasked turns and use his basic to stun. Try to keep Anakin under stun. There's also a kill order that helps make event easier.

As someone that can't beat the last one (but doesn't rage about it) what is the kill order?

So for me, I start with HT, KRU and Kylo’s shuttle to start. I open with putting Hunted on Anakin and then stun lock him. If he resists the stun best course is to restart. After that go all in on him and the battle is cake after that. Make sure your first Reinforcement is Xandu so Bossk constantly counters and cleanses him self to keep his protection up rolling if he gets target locked and stay taunting
  • Someday someone will find a way to beat this event. Only been in the game for a couple years now so should be sometime soon. Maybe then someone will even be able to unlock the mythical Supreme leader Kylo Ren which I hear requires a 5 star Finalizer.
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    LOL, I got click-baited into a CG hate post thought it's about the LV/Maul misery or the TB-Button-Fiasco and then it about someone whining unable to beat the Bonus Tier of the Finalizer event....

My Finalizer is still 5 stars, all abilities on level 1 and I have never failed beating the bonus tier....Somebody really don't know how to play the game.

Just to give out some fun facts, I have now over 460 Finalizer shards hoarded...
  • Full FO starting for the speed boost. Try and stun anakin with KRU, then I hunt anakin so he doesnt get TM. If it is still your turn, pass turn to KRU again, to hit anakin. If you're blocked by taunt use the dispel from command shuttle. I usually get him to drop his UL before they take a turn. Kenobi using applies it again but he is under stealth so I have to wait either way.
    I focus 5's until the tanks taunt and just wait until I can finally kill Anakin.
    Bring in HT first, you should have anakin just about dead now. Hux AOE next turn, depending on your gear can kill Anakin if someone is still taunting. Once Anakin is dead, pretty much focus who you can. 5's is 2nd on my kill list but the tanks change that. Ashoka is also a problem if she gets called in, but the AI will prioritize tanks and Plo if there are ppl low health.
    The biggest thing is always feeding turns to KRU, also bring in Xanadu after HT to make him taunt longer and for an extra attack with KRU.
  • Magruffin
    774 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    It's not bad @RTS
    Field bossk, shuttle and interceptor
    Stun ywing w interceptor, use shuttles tm boost on interceptor, then stun anakin
    Use bossk taunt on the clones ship
    Put hunted on anakin
    Stun ywing w interceptor again
    Use shuttles remove tm on bossk to prolong taunt
    Call in ig88, should give bossk retaliation
    They'll call in a clone xwing (I know it's not the right name, sry) use interceptors secondary to remove all protection which will disable taunt on said clone ship
    Focus on killing anakin, then y , then x, then other two
  • I beat with g12 unmasked, g12 masked, g10 stormtrooper
    Bossk is g12
    Ig88 g10
    I'll call in Vader as my second reinforcement
    It's just matter of landing those first stuns on ywing and anakin, lot of rng but oquite possible if you get both stuns
  • https://youtu.be/By74fjUal_o
    Is the guide I used
  • Thanks for the discussion. Those of you that thought this was a “rage” post? It’s far from it you embarrassments. Hux was just one of many I wanted to talk about. But those of you that discussed it and gave your own order of how you beat it? Thanks for the cool and collect discussion.
  • And even if someone got on here to rage? I wouldn’t provoke further rage I would try to have a legitimate discussion about what he/she was raging about. This game is far from balanced. Just because some of you could care less doesn’t mean your opinion is valid in this debate via antagonizing or taunting someone. Your 460 shards hoarded Antario means absolutely nothing in this debate…as well as your comment
  • The rest of you with the detailed ways of how you beat it? Thanks, I’ll give it a try. I guess I’m just super unlucky
  • Thanks for the discussion. Those of you that thought this was a “rage” post? It’s far from it you embarrassments. Hux was just one of many I wanted to talk about. But those of you that discussed it and gave your own order of how you beat it? Thanks for the cool and collect discussion.
    To be fair, your original (now edited) thread title had more than a hint of “rage” about it.
    To be fair, your original (now edited) thread title had more than a hint of “rage” about it.

I never “edited” anything my guy
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Thanks for the discussion. Those of you that thought this was a “rage” post? It’s far from it you embarrassments. Hux was just one of many I wanted to talk about. But those of you that discussed it and gave your own order of how you beat it? Thanks for the cool and collect discussion.

I did, because it had more than a hint at rage, and was not directly related to the topic of your post.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Thanks for the discussion. Those of you that thought this was a “rage” post? It’s far from it you embarrassments. Hux was just one of many I wanted to talk about. But those of you that discussed it and gave your own order of how you beat it? Thanks for the cool and collect discussion.

I did, because it had more than a hint at rage, and was not directly related to the topic of your post.

Ohhh ok. Got some good info though. Through this feed Ravens11113’s comment helped me beat it first try. So thanks guys