Wat mission froze in p4

Thrakin
posts Member
edited October 2021
When I was doing the wat mission it froze and I was unable to complete it
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• You and tens of thousands of others. Known bug. Any reading who've not done their TB battles should probably wait for the client update and/or a post from the devs on the status of the freezing/crashing/missing buttons in TB.
  • Its not jusy wat, its all TB and apparently also galactic war… it REALLY woulf be beneficial to the players to leave one of these open so ppl could see what is bugged and where they need to wait… srsly stop trying to hide this, and no the PSA does not cover it all… it does not include the sage advise “wait till x” which some experienced players might be able to give…
  • Mine did too. Disappearing button bug magically reappeared.jxciurm7xhat.png
  • I’m guessing they can sell a battle pass and a WAT shard pack to “fix” your missing shards…
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>
    Hi Holotable Heroes,

We are aware of an increase in crash reports from Territory Battles. We are investigating the issue and will update you when we have more information.

Thank you for your understanding.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/250698/territory-battle-issue-increase-in-crashes#latest