Hi Holotable Heroes,
Boba Fett, Scion of Jango, the notorious Bounty Hunter, is coming to the holotables! Boba Fett, Scion of Jango will be the newest Conquest obtainable character, and also represents Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes’ first character with mode-specific abilities. More information on mode-specific abilities and the new material, Omicrons, that unlock them, can be found in the October 2021 Road Ahead post.
In addition to Boba Fett, Scion of Jango and Omicrons, this release contains plenty more changes, fixes, and updates!
Keep reading for more details.
Find the November Event Calendar here
November’s login character is Young Lando Calrissian.
NEWSConquest 10: Easy Mode, Additional Path, and Event Pass
Conquest 10 is here! The mode has been revamped to place more of a focus on battles and less on feats. In addition to Normal and Hard, Conquest 10 will introduce Easy mode.
Hard mode will now feature an additional path that offers perks and benefits for those brave enough to travel down a more challenging trek. Lastly, Conquest will now feature two Event Passes that open up options and additional rewards for players.
More information on the above can be found in the October 2021 Road Ahead post.Arena Table
The Squad Arena Table has been rebranded to the Arena Table. It can now be used to access Squad Arena, Fleet Arena, and Grand Arena Championships. Note: The Fleet Arena and Grand Arena Championship tables are still located in the Cantina at their original locations.Fennec Shand’s Kit Updated to Increase Synergy with Boba Fett, Scion of Jango
Fennec Shand’s kit has been updated to increase her synergy with Boba Fett, Scion of Jango! Fennec Shand's Unique ability will now state the following: "If Boba Fett, Scion of Jango is in the leader slot, the value is doubled and she begins the battle with Bounty Hunter's Resolve."Omicrons Availability
Omicrons, the new material needed to unlock mode specific abilities, will be primarily available via Galactic Challenges. However, there will be opportunities to obtain them in other areas of the game (albeit not as readily as Galactic Challenges), such as Cantina nodes.
Omicrons will be added to the following nodes:
- Cantina 8-C
- Cantina 8-F
- Cantina 8-G
For more info on Omicrons and mode specific abilities, please see the October 2021 Road Ahead post.Territory War Rewards Swap
This update will add the Mk 8 Biotech Implant Component to Territory War rewards, which will replace the more commonly available Mk 8 Biotech Implant Salvage.Journey Guide Lore
Lore has been added to Journey Guide entries. Tap the "i" button to learn more about your favorite characters.Daily Activity Bonus Gear Box
We will be adding an additional Daily Prize Box to the Daily Activity Prize for level 85 players. One of the following items will be randomly awarded when you obtain this Prize Box (equal probability of each):
- Mk 5 A/KT Stun Gun Prototype Salvage
- Mk 3 Carbanti Sensor Array Salvage
- Mk 3 Czerka Stun Cuffs Salvage
- Mk 5 Arakyd Droid Caller Salvage
- Mk 8 Biotech Implant Component
With the following count probabilities:
- 40% Chance of 4
- 30% Chance of 5
- 20% Chance of 6
- 10% Chance of 7
In addition to the Daily Login Calendar, Reward Calendars are now available. Check out the October Road Ahead post and in-game store for more details.
CHARACTERS AND SHIPS
For more info on these units, check out the kit reveals and strategy guides below:
- GENERAL - Navigation arrows in ship and character details screen will no longer be visible when only one unit appears in the list of potential units.
- GENERAL - Fixed asset loading issue in order to reduce instances of crashes on certain older devices (iPhone 6 and Galaxy S6).
- GENERAL - Fixed an issue with the guild “Join Request” feature in which a previous guild invite request is canceled if the player requests to join another guild.
- GENERAL - iPad Mini 6 should no longer have letterboxing around the game display.
- GENERAL - Fixed an issue with Empire squads featuring Lord Vader in the leader slot that could lead to poor game display performance on all devices. Additional changes have been made to improve general Galactic Legend game display performance. Please note: None of these changes impact character mechanics and are solely to improve general game performance while using or facing those characters in battle.
- GENERAL - Updated the Power Suggestions in Tier 3, 4, and 6 of Commander Luke Skywalker's Journey Guide Missions to 10,500, 11,500, and 13,000 respectively. This Change was made to more accurately reflect the Power needed in order to successfully complete that leg of the journey. Please note: The difficulty of these missions has not changed.
- UNIT - Fixed an issue with Qui-Gon Jinn and Aayla Secura which was affecting game performance.
- UNIT - Fixed an issue preventing Stormtrooper’s Unique ability, “Wall of Stormtroopers,” from providing Imperial Remnant allies Protection Up in instances where the allied leader converts ally Protection to Health at the start of battle (example: Lord Vader).
- UNIT - Fixed an issue with Fennec Shand in which she was not receiving "Tenacity Up" as expected from Greef Carga's Special ability "Sweeten the Deal."
- UNIT - Fixed an issue in which the Stun from Executor's “Something Special Planned” Special ability could sometimes be avoided.
- UNIT - Fixed an issue with Executor ability “Vader’s Bounty” which was not inflicting Target Lock on enemy units that had the “Chaff” effect.
- UNIT - Fixed an issue with Executor, Raddus, and Finalizer to ensure when no event is active that awards shards for those ships, players will now see “No locations active.”
- EVENT - Fixed an issue with “Booby Traps” Ewok Galactic Challenge modifier in which Darth Revan was not dispelling Stun.
- EVENT - Updated “Dauntless Courage” Galactic Challenge modifier to properly state it lasts until the end of the battle.
- EVENT - Fixed issue with “Zealous Ambition” data disk which caused bonus effects to be unintentionally removed.
- EVENT - Updated Death Star Galactic Challenge Modifier “Volatile Energies” to correctly state it begins at 0% charge.
- EVENT - Fixed issue in which Conquest Sector and Event feats were not properly displayed or visible for some players.
- AUDIO - Fixed issue in which audio/video from Netflix, Twitch, and Audible would not continue to play when the Galaxy of Heroes app was opened.
- AUDIO - Fixed issue in which SFX and Music volumes were louder than intended after going back to the "Select a Galactic Battle" menu from Galactic War or Conquest screens.
- CONQUEST 10 - The amount of keycards required to reach each prize box are not displayed in Conquest 10 in-game. This information will be added back in prior to Conquest 11.
For Conquest 10, please see the following for keycard/reward info:
For this Conquest, the keycards required for each end of event reward crate in Easy and Normal difficulties are: 80, 130, 180, 235, 300, 390, and 495.
In Hard difficulty, the keycards required for each end of event reward crate are: 100, 165, 230, 365, 450, 530, and 630.
Ready to take on the galaxy? Conquest 10 begins November 1st!
General Known Issues can be found on the Development Tracker here