Unexpected QoL

zatho
747 posts Member
edited October 2021
After all that criticism of next conquest, I want to point out a positive change. With one click on the arena table you now can see current banners in GAC. This saves a lot of clicks to check whether your opponent made an attack or not.
Thank you for that one.

Replies

• It might has some advantage, but for me it is annoying. Mainly because now when ever i want to go into arena, which ppl are doing all the time during payout it takes like 3 sec to see some response before window opens and i can go into arena with another click.

If they placed this window in GAC icon, i would love it. But now they just made going into normal arena way longer and the few sec loading time just irritates me. Sometimes i am not even sure if you clicked it or not.
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    ShawDou wrote: »
    It might has some advantage, but for me it is annoying. Mainly because now when ever i want to go into arena, which ppl are doing all the time during payout it takes like 3 sec to see some response before window opens and i can go into arena with another click.

If they placed this window in GAC icon, i would love it. But now they just made going into normal arena way longer and the few sec loading time just irritates me. Sometimes i am not even sure if you clicked it or not.

Yes, I also noticed this delay in response. And going into GAC needs not less clicks than with the GAC icon.