The log in rewards window is too small, please make it bigger. I understand most people are playing on their PC and it may look good there but on the phone it can barely see the nice details with my poor eyesight.

Replies

• artusa wrote: »
    The log in rewards window is too small, please make it bigger. I understand most people are playing on their PC and it may look good there but on the phone it can barely see the nice details with my poor eyesight.
    There is no way “most people” are playing on their PC.

And you are right. There is a colossal waste of real estate on some of the new screens.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I agree its smaller, but it's also worth ponting out, the button to accept the free stuff is the same size it always is.
  • I can add that there is no visible scroll bar, so finding the right segment of the screen to touch and the gesture to scroll down to look at the bottom row of rewards is somewhat confusing - this feedback based on my husband, who actually stopped what he was doing to come over to rant to me about it last night.

(It wasn’t a problem for me, but clearly was for someone else in my house! He was on an iPad, if that is relevant)
  • I'm also annoyed by the fact that we now have to manually press the X button to get out of the calendar screen when before it would just disappear after pressing the Claim button. What exactly was the point of adding another click to the process?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I'm also annoyed by the fact that we now have to manually press the X button to get out of the calendar screen when before it would just disappear after pressing the Claim button. What exactly was the point of adding another click to the process?

With the option to have multiple calendars, this is likely to stick around, but I will ask.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    I'm also annoyed by the fact that we now have to manually press the X button to get out of the calendar screen when before it would just disappear after pressing the Claim button. What exactly was the point of adding another click to the process?

With the option to have multiple calendars, this is likely to stick around, but I will ask.

Yea I get it, it's just that in MSF they also have multiple calendars, and the way it works is that when you click claim, it goes to the next calendar automatically, you click claim again, it goes to the next calendar, and if there's no more calendars the final claim button just exits you from the calendar screen. Maybe the devs here were just unable to code it like this, which if it's the case then fair enough. One extra click a day isn't a deal breaker, I just find it weird to program it like that when previously the claim button could also serve as an X button.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

Yea I get it, it's just that in MSF they also have multiple calendars, and the way it works is that when you click claim, it goes to the next calendar automatically, you click claim again, it goes to the next calendar, and if there's no more calendars the final claim button just exits you from the calendar screen. Maybe the devs here were just unable to code it like this, which if it's the case then fair enough. One extra click a day isn't a deal breaker, I just find it weird to program it like that when previously the claim button could also serve as an X button.

The previous window/setup was different, so it's not so weird that a new setup has a different operation.

I agree it could have a better UX and I'm sure something like that could work here too.