GAS bugged vs SEE?

Lordsturm4
2 posts Member
edited October 2021
I could be wrong here as I've only recently unlocked SEE, but I was under the impression that when you linked GAS, after his first turn all his max protection would be gone and he would topple until his clone allies were all gone.

I just completed a SEE solo in gac where I linked GAS and a clone and GAS took his first turn and lost all his max protection and toppled. His protection bar was completely gone for approx. 4 turns between my SEE and the clones and after that GAS's protection bar reappeared half full and it filled up and he stood back up. The spacing between notches of the protection bar seemed to indicate it was his original max protection. The match was still easily winnable but it feels like something under the hood is not working right and warranted a post.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• The speed of his Protection regen changed a while back.
    I have NO idea if that changed how he works against SEE but its just something I recall.
    It went from 10% to 20% and is always Full now when he stands up.
  • Only thing I can think of is that you didn't actually remove 100% of his max protection. You linked him and a clone, SEE gained retribution. GAS took a turn and lost 80% max protection, your SEE countered and damaged him for the remaining 20%, which put him into cover but not with zero max protection. This allowed him to recover 100% of that amount once the other two clones were dead.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Only thing I can think of is that you didn't actually remove 100% of his max protection. You linked him and a clone, SEE gained retribution. GAS took a turn and lost 80% max protection, your SEE countered and damaged him for the remaining 20%, which put him into cover but not with zero max protection. This allowed him to recover 100% of that amount once the other two clones were dead.

This is correct, he needs to lose all that protection without being damaged or he’ll regen what you damaged him to put him into cover if it didn’t all passively disappear