Whose girlfriends gets mad cause they say you play too much?

Replies

• Options
    Mine
    My now ex girlfriend didn't mind because i was smart enough not to play a lot when she was around. Priorities people! But yeah now I'm planning on staying single for about 15 years so yeah, can play whenever I want now.

You're gonna need that much time if you wanna hit level 80 and new maxed gear
  • Options
    I don't have a girlfriend cause I play too much
    Zip0zilch wrote: »
    Frequent trips to the bath room to escape and play
    Wife wants me to get prostate looked to now

EA will check your prostate for you, just buy some chromium cards and EA will f- . . .

I'll stop there.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    erm... where's the boyfriend option?
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    No mind
    She does my gw for me ^.^
    {RotE}
  • NyxX07
    58 posts Member
    Options
    Mine, for sure. And she knows what is a MMO (however this one isn't a real mmo).

So, The dev has to think what tehy want for their game. If the futur direction of SWGH is to stick more more the players to their smartphone, some of us will have a choice to do.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Mine
    My wife likes to borrow my phone and take pictures of the kids for 20 minutes at 15 minutes till payout time so jokes on me I guess. I married her for her good looks but she's smarter than me too apparently.

Lmao!!!!!! Dont scare me bro I got wedding plans lol
  • Options
    How many crystals to unlock a girlfriend?

It'll drain your wallet. They are PTP
  • Options
    Mine
    slampdx wrote: »
    My wife would be so **** if she found out i had a girlfriend who was mad about me playing this game despite the lack of new content

hahahahahahahaha brilliant
  • Options
    Mine
    My wife does - but she is on level something thousand in Candy Crush and has a 1.8 million dollar closet value in Covet Fashion. So I give her crap too :)
  • Arillian
    240 posts Member
    Options
    Mine
    Thankfully, my GF plays too. One time we pulled over in a truck stop on the highway so i could get rank one in arena.

Brilliant! Most sentences that start with "One time we pulled over in a truck stop" make me think of something completely different.

My wife hid the iPad from me for a couple of weeks. Still had my phone, but wasn't the same.

She's the most **** I have my 4 year old playing. He does all my daily challenges, which is amazing really.

Knights of the Mobile Republic
  • wisenuts
    561 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Mine
    I've got the "not impressed" look when she decides to eat dinner with the kids during payout. She doesn't know the huge crystal increase in the top 5 payouts. I blame her for poor timing!
  • Options
    I can't see a GF ever complaining about playing THIS game too much. There is only an hour at most of playtime available each day unless you are paying considerable amounts for crystals. If you are doing that, then it would be far more likely that your GF is mad at you for PAYING to much as opposed to playing to much.
  • Options
    Mine
    Mine always says "aren't your star wars matches coming up?" And I reply with "there's a clock on the stove, you know what time it is!" Then I punch her on the eye socket. Happens evvvvry day. Geez.....
  • Options
    Lol it's the opposite for me, my boyfriend always cracks the sads. Apparently the game looks boring.... Go figure.
  • Baggodi
    404 posts Member
    Options
    No mind
    My wife and I work opposite schedules and I can play all day at work as long as I get my stuff done, so I have no problems on either front. I'm a lucky man. (The only person who gets mad is my daughter because she wants to play my game more than she gets to.)
  • Options
    My girlfriend is OK with it but my wife never stops complaining..... oh, you meant in reference to GOH :smile:
  • Options
    I haven't unlocked that character yet
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    This poll excludes females who have boyfriends who get mad cuz they play too much.

I bet no guy gets upset. We r soooo easy going
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Options
    Mine
    t1m0thy wrote: »
    Raventrob wrote: »

Mine! She totally ignored me after i told her i had to fight for my arena rank before 6pm

Lol best thinhlg ive read today. Dude I feel ya
  • Options
    My wife can talk smack when she stops playing Clash of Clans. Until then her protestations are invalid.
  • RMF
    48 posts Member
    Options
    Mine (wife) is a little torn, she's against me playing mobile games too much, but her love for all things star wars trumps it. So I get away with it.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    My wife would be so **** if she found out i had a girlfriend who was mad about me playing this game despite the lack of new content

+1

Why no wife option?? Gamers actually get married you know. It's true....stop laughing.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

+1

Why no wife option?? Gamers actually get married you know. It's true....stop laughing.

Oh man... Another good suggestion. Im married, too
  • RafaBachata
    25 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Mine
    Got her from Bronzium
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

+1

Ur wife should be ur best good friend thats a firl
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    Options
    i've opened so many 8 mega packs but i have yet to get any girlfriend shard :(
  • Options
    Mine
    Got her from bronzium
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    Murderhole wrote: »
    She said I was obsessed with it once so I smacked her. All is fixed.

That's not funny man
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Got her from bronzium

Nice pull!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    MGTOW
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
This discussion has been closed.