Conquest 10 [MERGE]

Replies

• Thorozar11 wrote: »
    Normal battle pass simply is the stuff we got before between crates. Tickets, slicing mats, etc. So isn't "more free stuff" they just changed how you get it

But no quantities so how do we know what we’d get for the money?
  • More Data Disk selection is not more rewards. Even more Data Disks is not more rewards. More rewards is more bonuses for completing the path, tangible ones - either more tickets or more Conquest Currency and other materials. Not more this-Conquest-only items that might help you earn more tickets, maybe, indirectly. And sure not this.
  • Yep, made great progress on the normal mode since it’s release…forced to do an easy mode with trash rewards. Nice one.
  • Hal_10000 wrote: »
    Also, does the reward screen show how many banners you need for each box? Mine sure doesn't.

Also not clear to me with the pass if that applies retroactively to rewards if you but it later on.

This was stated to be a bug before this Conquest launched, iirc. They should be in a Dev Post somewhere.
    Rex lead, og echo, tech, arc and fives vs vader, palp, thrawn, tfp, shore

Hmm. Is it possible that Arc’s Turret got 3 kills?
  • Where are the improved rewards? This is the same, or worse if you don't follow the path. So should be worded as a punishment for not following the path. I expected a materially better reward like extra conquest currency or gear or just something. Not access to the same number of options as every other time.
  • I lost a path option and don’t recall seeing anything to indicate that I wouldn’t have that path available after moving to the highlighted node. I might have missed something, but don’t think I did. Cost me a disk I was targeting.

9q9xy3mdqm34.jpeg

• Ultra wrote: »
    hry6novow50j.png

Orange lines are the special path, I do agree that the game needs to make this clearer for the players

Quick question where is this map posted? Has CG posted this map somewhere?
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    edited November 2021
    Dnoff423 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    hry6novow50j.png

Orange lines are the special path, I do agree that the game needs to make this clearer for the players

SWGOH Events server / Reddit
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Dnoff423 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    hry6novow50j.png

SWGOH Events server / Reddit

So data mined? And not officially released by CG?
  • Agreed, but better to know how to avoid a bug than just wait for CG to fix it.

Looking at you, Deathmark…

Anyway, if that’s not it then I have no idea. Also have no idea on Frenzy (assuming you actually used Bossk’s Frenzy ability, of course).
  • How does this even happen CG? @doja-fett

x5ob41klfqw8.jpeg
  • I'd go with the middle one... just sayin' ;)

(sorry for your loss)
  • The pathway for the 24.99 pass is indeed disappearing
    I have it as well and the second scavenger I was working towards disappeared h5jaoaldrm8s.jpg
  • Drepd
    130 posts Member
    Same thing happened to me. I'm not understanding this. I positioned myself to be able to choose from 2 disk nodes like normal. after I won my fight everything above and below It dissapeared and forced me straight to 1
  • Drepd wrote: »
    Same thing happened to me. I'm not understanding this. I positioned myself to be able to choose from 2 disk nodes like normal. after I won my fight everything above and below It dissapeared and forced me straight to 1

Same issue here, was wondering if I had missed something.
  • I see now from the other thread that it’s a special path, but there is *ZERO* indication that I could see in the game itself that a node would disappear if I didn’t select a specific node.

This is forking horrible design across the board.
  • That's because they have changed it. They have a secret harder path you have to take in order to get to certain data disc's caches and the only place you can find the correct route is the SWGOH Events discord server because the server data mined the map showing the path
  • This is ridiculous. We have to look at a data mine to know what the "hard" path is.
  • Yet more fun all-round. Yey.
  • Hello there , here the same thing.
  • I think discs are guaranteed to suck unless you take the special hard path now (going by my two disc nodes so far).
  • I'm halfway through tier 2 and haven't seen one yet. I know they're random but last conquest I usually saw at least two by now.
  • Hal_10000 wrote: »
    Also, does the reward screen show how many banners you need for each box? Mine sure doesn't.

Also not clear to me with the pass if that applies retroactively to rewards if you but it later on.

The required keycards are in the Newsletter.

Hard is 100, 165, 230, 365, 450, 530, and 630.

Easy and Normal are 80, 130, 180, 235, 300, 390 and 495.
  • wildnz wrote: »
    This is ridiculous. We have to look at a data mine to know what the "hard" path is.

It would appear so.
  • Tomi_Cro
    6 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Is this conquest just another nail in coffin for CG or they made something good ?? From what i hear there is lot of bugs and they want you to PAY, for what ???? In my opinion just another thing to make more money and make bigger gap between players that pay and F2P players.. when will CG make something that is good for ALL players ??????????????????????????????????????????????
  • Thorozar11 wrote: »
    Normal battle pass simply is the stuff we got before between crates. Tickets, slicing mats, etc. So isn't "more free stuff" they just changed how you get it

Weren't we assured existing rewards wouldn't be taken away and put behind the battle pass? Intermediate rewards between boxes are definitely nerfed.