Conquest 10 [MERGE]

Replies

• With all the packs being released, people must be speaking with their wallets.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Wallet is closed.. That's how I give my feedback
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    With all the packs being released, people must be speaking with their wallets.

They absolutely are. Taking advantage of human psychology is far more profitable than putting real effort into improving the game.

It is simple dollars and cents. The players get the game they deserve by rewarding or not the efforts of the devs.

Nobody has a gun to their head to pay, so when they do, that means they want what is being sold to them.
  • SWBSD wrote: »
    "here’s the breakdown of squads I faced, excluding the end bosses, taking the easiest path forward by always going with the lowest “overprepared”

You always chose the lowest Overprepared (not the wisest choice btw, there are times when you'll match up better against the higher Overprepared option), and then you're surprised you didn't see much variation?! Do you not see that you created much of the problem there? This is like someone saying "I turn right at every intersection, why do I keep driving in circles?"
  • E3P0 wrote: »
    SWBSD wrote: »
    "here’s the breakdown of squads I faced, excluding the end bosses, taking the easiest path forward by always going with the lowest “overprepared”

You always chose the lowest Overprepared (not the wisest choice btw, there are times when you'll match up better against the higher Overprepared option), and then you're surprised you didn't see much variation?! Do you not see that you created much of the problem there? This is like someone saying "I turn right at every intersection, why do I keep driving in circles?"

To be fair - I took the hard path for the duration and the spread was pretty thin. At one point I faced three Imperial Trooper squads in succession. This wasn't unusual - I would often run into two or three nodes in succession with the same team. Regardless of how you chose to pick your way through the frustration map, the variety of teams is pretty sparse. I think it's a legit gripe.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • At one point I faced three Imperial Trooper squads in succession. This wasn't unusual - I would often run into two or three nodes in succession with the same team. Regardless of how you chose to pick your way through the frustration map, the variety of teams is pretty sparse. I think it's a legit gripe.
    I agree, saw 3 in a row of the same team following the hard path. The choices are, you can choose A, also, you can choose A, and.. you can pick A. Plus, they're all overprepared.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • I like it, makes things more interesting, once or twice I've chosen to give up the extra jawa/disk node when facing such adversity. I also made the mistake in one sector of leaving myself with no good opponents for some of the feats >.> so really the hard path isn't always the best way to go.
  • Rebmes wrote: »
    I like it, makes things more interesting, once or twice I've chosen to give up the extra jawa/disk node when facing such adversity. I also made the mistake in one sector of leaving myself with no good opponents for some of the feats >.> so really the hard path isn't always the best way to go.

Yeah, it’s a nice touch. Especially towards the end when you likely have all the discs you need so you can skip the hard path. I think they can expand on the concept, though. It’s a great first pass, I look forward to the next iteration—hopefully in time for Conquest 12.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Rebmes wrote: »
    I like it, makes things more interesting, once or twice I've chosen to give up the extra jawa/disk node when facing such adversity. I also made the mistake in one sector of leaving myself with no good opponents for some of the feats >.> so really the hard path isn't always the best way to go.

Yeah, it’s a nice touch. Especially towards the end when you likely have all the discs you need so you can skip the hard path. I think they can expand on the concept, though. It’s a great first pass, I look forward to the next iteration—hopefully in time for Conquest 12.

I though the feats are on mini boss nodes 🤷
  • Oh just fun fact, Devs replied on the hyper drive bundle. Just saying
  • They are getting payed selling their packs, fun don't pay them. You have to understand this.
  • Looooki wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »
    Rebmes wrote: »

I though the feats are on mini boss nodes 🤷

They were talking about the sector feats. They didn't leave good enemy teams to do the sector feats.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Whelp…just dredging this up to remind folks that CG’s “turtle and let the firestorm blow over” strategy works…they get away with making this whole thing as sucky as they want…
  • I noticed how they reduced the galactic token payout by 75% today.
  • Whelp…just dredging this up to remind folks that CG’s “turtle and let the firestorm blow over” strategy works…they get away with making this whole thing as sucky as they want…

As always, they simply don't care about their players... but wait, they care about money, so finally, there are enough whales and other p2w players for C(reedy)G(ames) stats. As already said a trillions times, if this game would not be about Star Wars, it would be dead for years already.
  • Man, I hate this game mode. This just make me wanna quit game badly.
    Literally NO ONE enjoys it. Total garbage, zero fun. Can we make a poll?
    Who the hell actually enjoys it? Tell us about your twisted sense of fun, your life must sux balls
  • Nice necro