The End Order Of The Galaxy

muffin
30 posts Member
edited January 2023
Hello, we're looking to recruit players of at least 2mil gp+ but will consider lower if you have geos ready for wat mission

we are a 190+million gp

we're mainly an us-based guild all our raids run at 12 pm central time all raids are heroic
we're also a semi-lax guild if you forget to do things rarely we won't notice if it becomes a habit we'll talk to you about it

we're at 23 stars in ds geo tb we get around 28 wat shards and starting ls tb next time it rolls around expecting around 6 to 8 stars though
tw we're at 4 win streak right now

other rules that will result in a kick from the guild
being mean and starting drama

discord is required
want to join or have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out to me on discord
muffin12345 #3499
hope to hear from you soon!

Post edited by muffin on

Replies

• looking for 1 person atm
  • still looking for 1 more person to join I promise we don't bite
  • looking for one person still come to join this mary band of misfits I promise you'll like it
  • muffin
    30 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    still looking for one more person to join us
  • looking for one more person possible two in the next few days reach out and chat we'd be happy to have you so we can all grow together
  • looking for 2 more to join us
  • looking for 3 more to join us its a great guild full of fun people
  • 3 more to join us still we always give gear on requests
  • few more people have failed our strike system so we're looking for 4 more people who want to grow as a guild
  • bump
  • bump
  • Muffin you can stop looking. You can come join my guild. It is a new guild. It is me and my officer lord Vader. My name is Darthjester. We are looking for people to help us be able to do raids, and territory battles and wars. We also want to be able to help each other and everyone that joins us to be able to grow stronger. We want our guild to grow stronger. I always go by the saying all for one and one for all. If this sounds like the right fit for you and your friends then come and join us. The name of our guild is THE LIGHTSIDE WILL BURN OUT. We are an open guild to join. Hope to see you join us.