FOTP broken?

Amnor
116 posts Member
edited April 2016
I just noticed that FOTP can now basically shoot anything to death when he has advantage on. He killed 3 of my toons shooting 3 times in a row to all of them (2 bonus attacks each time).

Was that possible before that his bonus attack could trigger another one, and so on? Or is that a bug?

Replies

• Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    He already was a one shot king. I haven't seen him much to tell you if he is better or not, but yea. I heard that shooting 3 times is a bug but nobody seems to jump out of their seat to fix it.
  • Eaywen
    422 posts Member
    He shoots a third time when his second shot reduces an enemy to half but doesn't kill the tsrget, and he triggers his buff on the attack. Something about the buff starting hi bonus attack counter over.
  • he slow, you should kill him before he kills yours. this is why hes not good on defense but beast of offense. it is known that FOTP is one shotter, it is known Khaleesi
  • Amnor
    116 posts Member
    he slow, you should kill him before he kills yours. this is why hes not good on defense but beast of offense. it is known that FOTP is one shotter, it is known Khaleesi

Have you ever tried to kill him when he is teamed with ERG? Maybe Rey can do it, but none of my heroes can :/
  • Amnor wrote: »
    he slow, you should kill him before he kills yours. this is why hes not good on defense but beast of offense. it is known that FOTP is one shotter, it is known Khaleesi

Have you ever tried to kill him when he is teamed with ERG? Maybe Rey can do it, but none of my heroes can :/

if you use a basic on him first, and then use a character like GS or QGJ to assist attack him, you can kill without triggering RG. the basic should leave him above 50%, and then your stronger attack should kill him. RG will probably taunt in the process, but he'll already be dead.
  • i always kill with rey so im pretty much irrelevant to answer this. but in case rey is dead (yes, that happens sometimes) you can try with QGJ/GS/IG86 call assist, you can expose with poe, stun with RG/Dooku, there are lot of things to do. but the point is that you need to focus it before it start atck.
    btw i suggest you get rey :) fast, and very strong. i have video of her removing full hp han. (and he's a tank no ?) and multiple times she removed Poe/RG full hp also. her flurry of blows when you have positive effect can do 4 hits, and can crit. and if she does - instakill. (I put Poe as leader sometimes, so he gives more 25% offense to her 23% offense.
    which heroes you have ? what team you use ? FOTP isnt suppose to be a threat when playing on defense.
  • Amnor
    116 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    which heroes you have ? what team you use ? FOTP isnt suppose to be a threat when playing on defense.

He hasnt been a threat before. Just recently Ive noticed he shoots like crazy.
    I have about 20 heroes at max lvl/gear/skill, right now lvl 72.

In arena I use either
    QGJ 7*
    Yoda 7*
    Lumi 7*
    GS 7*
    ERG 5*

or
    Dooku 7*
    QGJ 7*
    Yoda 7*
    GS 7*
    ERG 5*

Rey unfortunately only 4* at the moment.
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Hes working the same, they only fixed a bug with his basic attacks damage. Previously leveling his ability didnt apply the damage bonus at certain level(s). Its only a slight change though.
    I just noticed that FOTP can now basically shoot anything to death when he has advantage on. He killed 3 of my toons shooting 3 times in a row to all of them (2 bonus attacks each time).

Was that possible before that his bonus attack could trigger another one, and so on? Or is that a bug?

It's not his bonus attack that triggers it, but his regular attack. If he reduces the target to half health with his basic, he has a 90% chance to attack 2 more times (it's a bug that resets his attack count after the first one activates his advantage and can be done more than once in a match). A tip for dealing with him is never letting him have 3 turns. He should take one max, and that's only if you get stunned or have a more pressing target (he's low star basically).

He hasnt been a threat before. Just recently Ive noticed he shoots like crazy.
    I have about 20 heroes at max lvl/gear/skill, right now lvl 72.

In arena I use either
    QGJ 7*
    Yoda 7*
    Lumi 7*
    GS 7*
    ERG 5*

or
    Dooku 7*
    QGJ 7*
    Yoda 7*
    GS 7*
    ERG 5*

Rey unfortunately only 4* at the moment.

i feel like noob but who's ERG ? maybe Royal guard you mean ?
    and you should just focus FOTP with your QGJ/GS its insta kill. they both much much much faster than FOTP so shouldnt be a problem, just focus right nextime and you'll be fine. :)