Rey bugged

marxuke
163 posts Member
edited November 2021
Is anyone else having issues with Rey in Conquest? She is going in ultimate and goes in slow motion ….the same bug she had some time ago. But this time she doesnt do any dmg at all… It **** me off. Not enough they destroyed Conquest fun, its full of weird bugs
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• marxuke wrote: »
    Is anyone else having issues with Rey in Conquest? She is going in ultimate and goes in slow motion ….the same bug she had some time ago. But this time she doesnt do any dmg at all… It **** me off. Not enough they destroyed Conquest fun, its full of weird bugs

Using perseverance disc by any chance?
  • marxuke
    163 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    marxuke wrote: »

Hey, i think you might be totally right. Will try that out. This disc does some weird things with Rey lead and it messes up some turns after her turn also. Some mish mash fight is going on after that…weird to watch it. I havent found any other reasonable disc in this conquest. What did they do w the discs?
  • marxuke wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    marxuke wrote: »

Hey, i think you might be totally right. Will try that out. This disc does some weird things with Rey lead and it messes up some turns after her turn also. Some mish mash fight is going on after that…weird to watch it. I havent found any other reasonable disc in this conquest. What did they do w the discs?

Idk what's wrong, but there have been several reports of it messing up, particularly with Rey.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please make sure to report this to Answers HQ.

Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>