Struggles in P4, but so does SLKR.

Never had issues with either.
    Free at last
  • Gale_Toral
    61 posts Member
    edited November 20
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Never had issues with either.

Agreeing with this. Just don't ult until phase 4. If there's an elite Padme in phase 4, link her.
  • @Gale_Toral
    Just don't ult until phase 4.

Uh, what? I don't think you know what's being talked about. The fourth PHASE is different from the fourth ENCOUNTER.

There is literally no reason anyone could possibly imagine in which skipping use of the ultimate in phases 1, 2 & 3 is somehow an advantage.
  • TVF
    31062 posts Member
    @Gale_Toral
    Just don't ult until phase 4.

Uh, what? I don't think you know what's being talked about. The fourth PHASE is different from the fourth ENCOUNTER.

There is literally no reason anyone could possibly imagine in which skipping use of the ultimate in phases 1, 2 & 3 is somehow an advantage.

giphy.gif
    The CGDF is no more. Now we hate CG because of conquest. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Zanir wrote: »
    Richfxxx wrote: »
    Is SEE any good in darkside geo Tb?

Struggles in P4, but so does SLKR.

SLKR wouldn’t struggle if u knew how to use him
  • WattoisSnoke
    195 posts Member
    edited November 21
    Neither SLKR or SEE struggle in P4. I literally throw SEE with trash Sith in p4, wait till the last wave to ult and it’s game, set, match.
    Post edited by WattoisSnoke on
  • @OP , SEE is useless. You should consider a different game.
  • He can empty bank accounts, that seems like a use.
    - You don’t know everything. Deal with it.
  • Ryche
    105 posts Member
    edited November 22
    i finally got SEE to RELIC6 , much much better than at GL12. Still working on the ultimate for him.
    Running SEE, Wat, Malak, Revan, DS Bastila
  • Ryche wrote: »
    i finally got SEE to RELIC6 , much much better than at GL12. Still working on the ultimate for him.
    I'm sorry, you were complaining about a g12 GL?!???

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Ryche wrote: »
    I'm sorry, you were complaining about a g12 GL?!???

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yes he was!! I have one guy in my Guild complaining about his G11 Rey also. :s
    "You could warn me when I do something bad. Blink once for dark side, twice for light"
  • Mephisto_style
    5395 posts Member
    edited November 24
    I don't know why people keep bumping this thread. We have resolved that we have all seen SEE lose a battle before and is therefore worthless. In-fact, 1 might as well make a new account due to horrible imbalance and impotency.
  • I don't know why people keep bumping this thread. We have resolved that we have all seen SEE lose a battle before and is therefore worthless. In-fact, 1 might as well make a new account due to horrible imbalance and impotency.

They have pills for that