Cpit rewards

LukeDukem8
541 posts Member
edited November 5
Why are the rewards for the top 5 spots so bad? (Especially the top spot). It's gotten to the point where no one in my guild wants to finish first. This is sad.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• ROI on it is abysmal. Better rewards from Sith.
  • zatho
    183 posts Member
    edited November 5
    As a guild that recently succeeded in Cpit for the first time, I can tell you that these weekly rewards are not so bad compared to not getting any. Especially the GET2-Token help a lot to buy kyrotech. Just keep in mind, you get it for free. It is additional rewards, no substitute
  • zatho wrote: »
    As a guild that recently succeeded in Cpit for the first time, I can tell you that these weekly rewards are not so bad compared to not getting any. Especially the GET2-Token help a lot to buy kyrotech. Just keep in mind, you get it for free. It is additional rewards, no substitute

The hsith rewards are actually better for the top spots, which doesn't make sense. I am looking at relative value to requirements needed to even hit the raid.
  • zatho
    183 posts Member
    LukeDukem8 wrote: »
    zatho wrote: »

The hsith rewards are actually better for the top spots, which doesn't make sense. I am looking at relative value to requirements needed to even hit the raid.

Yeah, HSith is better. But I think it is good that the additional CPit rewards are not outclassing them because that would mean the difference between players would be grow even more, depending on their ability to get CPit rewards. It is additional loot already and aeromagnifiers are the treasure for the first months of playing it. afterwards you still profit from the tokes etc.