Newer Player Guilds Looking For Players - November 2021 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Sunnie1978
2935 posts Moderator
If you are a NEWER PLAYER guild looking for players, post your ads here. A New Player guild is one that:
Is looking for players who are newer to the gamer
Should not really have minimum player level/GP and character requirements

Rules:
No player advertisements. This thread is for guild advertisements only.

Do not reply to advertisements here. Instead, send a private message to the poster/guild recruiter or join their recruitment channel if they have one.

Do not post anything that is not a guild advertisement. This means no "I sent you a PM" or anything like that. This includes telling people not to post here. If you see such a post, flag it as "Other" or "Spam" and a mod will remove it.

Do not post personal contact information, such as chat IDs or email addresses, here. That information should only be handed out through private messages. Links to third-party chat servers/channels are OK.

Feel free to update your ad as often as you like to include relevant information, such as answers to frequently asked questions, current recruitment status, the size of your waitlist, more awesomeness, etc.

One ad per guild.

** ANY POSTS VIOLATING THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED **

How you sell your guild is up to you but please try to keep it to a reasonable length. Some basic information you should include is:
Your guild name
Forum usernames of your guild recruiters
Link to your guild's recruitment chat server/channel, if applicable (Discord, Line, etc)
Your guild's reset time, preferably in terms of UTC or GMT offset (UTC 11:30, GMT -06:00, etc)
What tier of raids your guild completes and how often
How well your guild does at Territory Battles and Territory Wars
Anything else you feel is important for people to know

Replies

• Dominion3107
    12 posts Member
    edited November 23
    Guild is full
    Post edited by Dominion3107 on
  • New UK Based Guild but anyone is welcome to join.

Guild Name: UK Mystics

We are a small but growing guild in search of new recruits, we have new and veteran experienced members. We dont have a mandatory minimum gp or level to join our guild. We just ask that you contribute to earning raid tickets and join in on events you qualify for. Find us in game by using the guild search tool....UK Mystics or send me an ally request.

My Ally Code: 711-434-837
    Members: 15
    Current GP: 40K
    We can do the first two raids on heroic so this would be a perfect opportunity to get in on those raids if you need to
    Looking to fill our slots so we can start doing territory wars and working towards the next raid.
  • NoLongerDarth
    1 posts Member
    edited November 15
    Looking for new players. Wanting to get raid started. I am very active and play everyday. Just looking for the same. Once we can clear raids, I want to focus on territory wars. Attached screenshot. Guild name is OnlyMaul. US guild
  • Bad Batch Force is a competitive but friendly guild and we are looking for active players. Join all if you will give all the best.

We are still learning and growing as a guild, but I can assure you that we are highly motivated and in love with Star Wars/Bad Batch and this game in general. We run Heroic Pit and tank raids and tier 5 Sith raids.

We require players to:
    Earn at least 300 tickets a day (easy by just using your energy, no need to buy energy or collect all free refreshes)
    Min level to join is 65
    Joining TW is a must, but you don't need to actively play.
    Discord and swgoh.gg are mandatory.
    Guild Reset = 12:00 UTC
    Be fun and respectful

Guild: Bad Batch Force 56 mil GP 41/50

https://swgoh.gg/g/84059/bad-batch-force/ If this is the answer you are looking for, come talk to our guild Officers on our Recruiting Server by clicking the link below. You can also DM me to find out more. P.S. Don't be surprised when joining our server - we play other games too xd https://discord.gg/mNbCMbHYvB
    The clones of Experimental unit 99 have a tendency to veer from standard combat protocol.

Guild: Bad Batch Force

Join the Discord server

Our official site
  • Lord_Tooth
    3 posts Member
    edited November 23
    The Last Starfighterz
    New guild for new players!
    I have a small core we started with (including my son hahah)
    Looking for new players that are less than 1 million GP
    (I can solo T7 Pit and T4 Triumphant so I can keep the raids going)
    We can grow this in to something fun!
    Discord: https://discord.gg/QXcw7VqDBk
    cq0b6tjkbs0h.png
    Post edited by Lord_Tooth on