No action against cheaters

Nitram1k
29 posts Member
edited November 2021
Has anyone had any cheaters banned recently, we have 1 in fleet arena that is still climbing, they climb with executrix against 7* executors and win everyone.
We have messaged @CG_LucifersDaddyMINI but have had no response regarding this issue, it is only aayter of time before it starts costing crystal refreshes.
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• They dont seem to get perma banned anyway so it all seems a waste of time.
    They get a couple of week holiday at the most then are able to continue as if nothing had happened
  • Such a crock. These are some of the things they should REALLY work on to make the game more enjoyable.
  • Cubez
    2 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Same here i messaged also @CG_LucifersDaddyMINI and did not get an answer have a cheater in squad arena
    I dont understand why they dont just ban the cheaters....

@Ultra how long does it take to get an answer?
  • TheChild_eats_eggs1
    1459 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Cubez wrote: »
    Same here i messaged also @CG_LucifersDaddyMINI and did not get an answer have a cheater in squad arena

@Ultra how long does it take to get an answer?

LucifersDaddy hasn’t been active in ages iirc.

Edit: mixed it up with a banned account that was a fake LucifersDaddy without the MINI
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Cubez wrote: »
    When there was a cheater in my fleet arena/squad arena, I messaged Doja Fett first, he told me where to go. But a bunch of us messaged them and they did something. He got perma banned, actually the whole guild he was in was a cheating guild so the whole guild got banned thanks to us lol. But just get a bunch of you to message the a dev or someone about a player and they'll have to do something
  • CG ain't banning nobody right before Christmas time. They gotta make that quick cash
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    If you want to report a potential cheater,
    please send a message to @CG_LucifersDaddyMINI with details on why you think someone is cheating and your ally code plus the ally code and name of the suspected cheater.