Conquest...Really???

gw7ibllu2dsu.png

Apparently I am done with conquest now, thanks CG. I have completed sector 2 and sector 3 did not open, this game mode is just completely ruined.

Replies

• zatho
    747 posts Member
    DFen wrote: »
    gw7ibllu2dsu.png

Apparently I am done with conquest now, thanks CG. I have completed sector 2 and sector 3 did not open, this game mode is just completely ruined.

Did you select a data disk behind the boss node?
  • zatho wrote: »
    gw7ibllu2dsu.png

giphy.gif?****=ecf05e471thfver3vhiri49l84zv7ajx35yowp80mj48nls3&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • zatho wrote: »
    gw7ibllu2dsu.png

This. OP did not do that.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    It's all well and good to mock the OP for this, but it really is not at all intuitive that they did something wrong.
  • Yes I did select data card it’s just frozen, oh well lol
  • Have had this happen to me, but closing the app and re-launching it has always fixed it.
  • CG needs that quick cash