That's So Revan [TSR]

Prev13456723
JonWonKenobi
337 posts Member
edited June 2016
Leader: Me
This is a guild for established players based in the UK. Focusing on PVP and the new guild features set to be released. We are open to Free to play, P2P, dolphins, whales - anyone as long as you are a daily player at a high enough level (min level 70 currently).

Let me know if interested!

Requirements to join for the last few places: 10 7* toons, finishing top 20 in arena, level 72 minimum. And UK timezone is still preferred

[NB. I am on a November shard, and rank top 5 most days in arena]

Guild officers: @Tally @Jamito @RMF @Kabbes
Post edited by JonWonKenobi on

Replies

• JonWonKenobi
    337 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    welcome to That's So Revan @Caminero :)

add me in-game, my code is 557-369-249.
  • Options
    Awesome name! Love it.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Hullo!

Hoshi here. Daily player, for free - so far... Lvl 71. Uk based 30+ yr old, Female. Lumi and Darth S maxed, just completing my lvl 70 b-team for GW. I favour force users but not exclusively. I play for fun, but I like to have a crack at anything going.

Tier 11 in Arena prizes, but I like it there. :)

Hopefully I'll fit right in here.
  • Options
    @cosmicturtle333 thanks! Still crossing fingers for Revan in game (long way off at best)

@HoshiDee welcome to the guild :)
  • Options
    Thanking you!!! :D
  • Jamito
    316 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'd be up for a guild. Been playing since November.
    Current arena team -

QGJ- 7*
    Lumi 7*
    Yoda 7*
    Rey - 6 *
    RG - 5*
    All gear 8 except Yoda who is gear 9.

Yesterday i was rank 1 at pay out time.

It would be great to get more members signed up before the guilds start. Maybe don't limit it just to UK to get enough numbers.
  • Tally
    101 posts Member
    Options
    Iv been looking for a UK guild. Tally here . November shard.17 lvl 70+ toons. 12 ,7* toons #1 on my server current squad is dooku, ray,RP, daka, and QGJ all maxed
  • Jamito
    316 posts Member
    Options
    Dooku is the man these days - i'm trying to resist it though.
    Luckily I have Yoda to beat his stun. On offense i always beat Dooku teams but on defense they always beat me because A.I. Yoda doesnt use his Battle Meditation first move.
  • Tally
    101 posts Member
    Options
    I got my max yoda yesterday
  • Kabbes
    430 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Perfect, UK guild. great name too.

UK based. Made Arena #1 yesterday. Current squad:

image.png

457-331-765

• Options
    Welcome to you all @Jamito @Tally and @Kabbes :) You all have very nice rosters of toons that will be very valuable for our guild!

Jamito - for now I will keep this as a UK guild because then it's more likely we'll be active at similar times of the day. I may expand at a later date if take up is low.

Just for your info, my toons are level 71 and include 13 7*s such as GS, Lumi, QGJ, Barriss, Sid, IG-86, Biggs, Asajj, Ahsoka, Yoda and Phasma. Other notable toons are my 6* Rey and RG, soon to be 7*.
  • Options
    I'm sure when the guild feature is released, we can be a strong team here
  • Tally
    101 posts Member
    Options
    How do you add pics ?
  • Kabbes
    430 posts Member
    Options
    Tally wrote: »
    How do you add pics ?
    Do a Google search for "image hosting" and pick the first one you like the look of. The one I used doesn't require a sign up or anything. Then just upload your picture to it and copy the path.
  • Options
    You need to click the little symbol which looks like paper with a folded corner, just above the typing box. Then copy and paste the image URL
  • Enjoyedfriend
    4 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I really wish to join your guild

I started in mid February, now 70 and only got a few 7*. I am running duku lead, lumi, GS, QGJ and ST Han. Normally placed 15-40 in arena. Hope you don't mind my weak roster.
    I play on a daily basis and get every additional energy Hahahhah.
  • JonWonKenobi
    337 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @Enjoyedfriend you're welcome to join us :) and welcome to the forum!

Looking forward to the release of the guilds feature this month!
  • Jamito
    316 posts Member
    Options
    It's looking good so far, can't wait for the Guild battles to start.
    Grats JonWon on the nearly 7* RG. For the last two days I've had zero shards drop for him.
    My Rey is on 91/100 shards. I'd love to complete her tomorrow or next day. It's been a long farm since they gave us 10 Rey shards at New Year.
  • Options
    Good luck guys, guilds are coming!!!!
  • Pikot
    65 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Would love to join this guild (great name btw ;)). Mostly top 5 in arena, gw completed everyday. Just got lvl 72.
    Toons used on arena:
    Dooku 7* (L) gear VIII
    Sidious 7* gear VIII
    Luminara 7* gear VIII
    Poggle 7* gear VIII
    Rey 6* gear VIII should be 7* in next 2 weeks

http://postimg.org/image/q4c0qi1ld/
    http://postimg.org/image/szp3xd5ld/

Not sure how to add pictures to post....

Ally code: 974-265-393
    Post edited by Pikot on
  • Options
    Hey, I would also be interested in joining a UK guild.
    Midland based, 30+, free but daily player.

Level 71 - usually rank between 80 and 200 in arena (beautiful offensive, shoddy defensive).

36 toons with decent starting stars, levels and gear - ready for any shift.

Usually run:

QGJ 6*
    Yoda 5*
    Lum 7*
    Dooku almost 6*
    Rey 5*

Other highlights - Sid and Phas max * - 5* RP, Ren, Ventress, HK-47 and working on 5* ST Han and Poggle.

Let me know and I will sort Ally Code.

Cheers!
  • Kabbes
    430 posts Member
    Options
    My RG is a shard or two away from 4*. I can't even imagine the pain of getting him to 7*!
  • RMF
    48 posts Member
    Options
    Hello!

First time poster, long time lurker here keen to join a UK guild!

I've been playing since November, F2P with a couple of subscriptions. Currently level 71 and tend to finish between 50-100 each day in arena.

I've been prioritising the depth of my team over starring, but currently have 16 toons level 70+ with gear XIII, 6 toons at 7 star and 10 toons at 6 star, along with a few I'm currently farming.

I'm a pretty reliable player, so would be keen to have a guild ready for the launch.

Ally code is 577-297-912 (if someone adds me, if you could screenshot my stats that would be amazing!) and I have opened a few slots.

Lastly, I started Rey far too late and she is currently only 4 star and 48/65, but she's geared and leveled in preparation. I'll get there one day!!

Good to meet you all :)
  • Options
    • UK
    • Male
    • Dark over Light
    • F2P
    • Started early November (server is dominated by Whales)
    • Play EVERYday :(
    • Level 71

Arena Team (all Level 71 Purple Gear 8+) - 5* Barriss (L). 7* Dooku. 7* Luminara. 5* Yoda. 4* Vader

Also (all purple) Sid, Daka, Mace, Kylo, Finn, Phasma, QGJ, JC, Savage, Eeth, Tarkin, Ventress, Ahsoka.
    Working on (currently blue) Stormtrooper, Magmatrooper, Snowtrooper, RG

Inbox me if i can join.
  • Options
    @Spawn_88 welcome to the forum! You and @Pikot are very welcome to join this guild :)

we can sort out adding eachother in-game when the guild feature is officially released, until then we can just talk on here anyway.

@ioniancat21 thanks, and good luck to TNR also!
  • Options
    @RMF and @JSithwalker welcome both of you, glad to have you on board :)

At this rate we will reach our capacity of 50 members within a week or so, making us very ready for the launch
  • Pikot
    65 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks! @JonWonKenobi
  • RMF
    48 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks @JonWonKenobi - it'll be good to have a UK guild full of people that don't ask what time an update is being released just because we're not on PDT!

Could be at 50 by the end of the day at this rate!
  • Options
    @JonWonKenobi you know where to find me when the time comes.
  • Jamito
    316 posts Member
    Options
    @RMF and @JSithwalker welcome both of you, glad to have you on board :)

At this rate we will reach our capacity of 50 members within a week or so, making us very ready for the launch

I think it's the cool Guild name that's getting them in. Who doesn't like Revan?
    I'm pretty sure Revan is still canon so how cool would it be to get a toon based on him (or her)? :smile: