Fives, Daka or Ahsoka?

I saved 10,5k cantina points and I don't know what to do with them.

GW is no problem
Arena top 50
already got 7* Yoda

Which one would you pick?

Replies

• LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    Daka
  • ubn87
    314 posts Member
    I would choose daka because she is really solid on DS pve.

Ahsoka is cool but doesn't contribute much more then any other would.
    Don't have 5s so can't say much about him. He hits really bad and I'm not really scared facing him in arena.

Myself is going for boba fett. I believe he's leaderskill will be nice in next update. Plus he's a really cool character and I don't have any debuff toons yet.
  • Have exactly the same problem.
    However I dropped Ahsoka since after I got my 7* yoda I do not see her in my top 5 opponents teams.
    Additional point is that she was already "reworked.
    I consider Daka, Fives and Boba (I am really counting on some kind of scoundrel event, his rework and some synergy with ships... this "Slave I" hidden in the back of the Cantina is there for purpose :) ).

Also would like to hear other ppl opinion, but since I have not had problems with DS battles I mostly consider now Fives vs Boba.

Cheers.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    All are good options. Depends what team you like to run. Ahsoka is essential in my Jedi team. Daka is decent together with other stunners. Fives may be the next meta, but too early to tell. If you aren't in a hurry I'd advice you wait. Otherwise, just go with what you think you'll have the most fun with in the long term. Don't think you can go wrong with either of those toons.
  • yeah maybe Fives will be new meta, but I'm afraid to "waste" my points on him because if he wont be the new meta, he will be useless. You think that a 4* Daka would be enough for DS missions? ..My DS team is Dooku/Sid/Savage/Kylo/Phasma....I don't know If I really need daka.
  • Fives is never useless the dude is awesome at last man standing
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Nonemo wrote: »
    All are good options. Depends what team you like to run. Ahsoka is essential in my Jedi team. Daka is decent together with other stunners. Fives may be the next meta, but too early to tell. If you aren't in a hurry I'd advice you wait. Otherwise, just go with what you think you'll have the most fun with in the long term. Don't think you can go wrong with either of those toons.

For arena? What do you run?

I found Ashoka good for Yoda and GW but not great for Arena. Maybe if I had IGD as a leader I'd user her more. I felt my Jedi team needed either a taunt or crowd control, so she got replaced with RG and occasionally EK for his special.

For the OP, if you're working on Yoda then Ashoka but otherwise Daka. She's nice for DR battles and arena, probably GW too.
  • Robdd
    111 posts Member
    I have 7 star Daka huge fan but at 4 and 5 stars she's very squishy. Fives I love also, I only have at 4 stars gear 8 level 65 use in GW( very valuable) At 4 stars he has more health than all my other toons. I also have 5 at seven stars so that should tell you the potential of him. Unfortunately I quit farming him in hard noods due to needing so much purple gear. I just started QGJ so fives will wait in the meantime. I eventually will go back and star him up.
  • I've stared qui gon he's awesome now staring fives
  • I already have QGJ at 7*

Fives sounds pretty good, maybe I will go for him :)
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Your on your phone at to a first order team. If turn manipulation becomes important then a Phasma led team might end up meta so FOO could be a good choice.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Nonemo wrote: »

For arena? What do you run?

I found Ashoka good for Yoda and GW but not great for Arena. Maybe if I had IGD as a leader I'd user her more. I felt my Jedi team needed either a taunt or crowd control, so she got replaced with RG and occasionally EK for his special.

For the OP, if you're working on Yoda then Ashoka but otherwise Daka. She's nice for DR battles and arena, probably GW too.

I run Di leader, QGJ, Ahsoka, Lumi, Yoda. It's one of my Arena teams and it's easily competitive in top 20. Which is where I aim to be.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Sagefire wrote: »
    yeah maybe Fives will be new meta, but I'm afraid to "waste" my points on him because if he wont be the new meta, he will be useless. You think that a 4* Daka would be enough for DS missions? ..My DS team is Dooku/Sid/Savage/Kylo/Phasma....I don't know If I really need daka.

Fives is never useless buddy. He's as solid as solid can get.

4* almost any toon won't make you very happy I'm afraid. Better focus on getting it done properly. Daka will be helpful, but honestly, her heal is kinda low. The stuns are very nice though.
  • Sagefire
    62 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    okay I made my decision....today I reached lvl 72 and I tried the tank challenge. My 7* Mace and Poe carried me till Mace, but then I failed....hard....really hard.

I'm going for Fives, I need this guys for the challenge and like the most of you said he's very solid and a good choice :)

Post edited by Sagefire on
  • I'm farming him aswell. You won't be disappointed
  • godgiven45
    1093 posts Member
    I'm in the top 5 every day in arena and I use fives alot. He just won't die