Guild Search functionality feedback

When I try to search my own guild in the guild search it will pop up but when I click on it, I am brought to my guild page instead of seeing the summary page that shows all the guild stats, such as TB performance in all 5 modes, and SPECIFICALLY Territory War performance history, which I cannot see any other way. I would like to request that we are able to see how others see our guild when searching instead of taking me back to the main guild page. We don't need that.

Replies

• A vast majority of the player base don’t use the in-game guild search function. If anything they go to the guild recruitment discord server or swgoh.gg for the info you’re looking for.
  • A vast majority of the player base don’t use the in-game guild search function. If anything they go to the guild recruitment discord server or swgoh.gg for the info you’re looking for.
    “Majority”?

Press x to doubt!

The majority of the long-term top end players do, for sure, but I don’t know if it’s fair to say the majority of all players do that.
  • I use swgoh.gg as well, but I find that many of the guilds I research (and I am in a mid level guild) do not always have all their players with accounts there. In fact with the research people do on GAC history it seems to my benefit to not show up there.

Anyway, if I want to see everyone in the guild I am facing in TW (if they dont have a full 50 members in SWGOH.GG), I have to use the in game guild search function and go through players one by one. I know there are pay for play bots out there too that help with this kind of stuff, but your response Salatious is neither here nor there.

Unless I am missing it though, SWGOH.GG does not keep TW wins/losses records. If I am wrong, I would love a link or help finding it. The spirit of the original post was to have the ability review my guilds TW performances over the last 8-10.

I dont know why clicking on my own guild brings me back to the guild page. I can already get there myself, so why not just show me our stats?