Update to sim the Sith Raid

Any idea when this will happen?
Free at last

Replies

• And if people will all get top 10 rewards, or how the sim reward structure will be
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    And if people will all get top 10 rewards, or how the sim reward structure will be

This is a super important point to bring up.... I REALLY hope they do the right thing and give top 10 reward box so that everyone in the guild will have a chance at fully crafted pieces. But I am very doubtful unfortunately..
  • Xcien
    2217 posts Member
    edited November 19
    Soon (TM)

Joking aside, I would like to know when CG is planning to add the option to sim.
    One may learn a great deal about a people by the stories they tell of others.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback has been noted.
    And if people will all get top 10 rewards, or how the sim reward structure will be

I'd say this is the more crucial question. Because if they do 15th place rewards for all like they did with the other raids, I suspect most guilds won't want the sim feature anyway.
  • vincentlondon
    4503 posts Member
    edited November 19
    I ‘d rather save 30 min of my life to not play manually sith raid than care about which rewards i get.
    But of course if we could get top 10 rewards that would be good
  • I ‘d rather save 30 min of my life to not play manually sith raid than care about which rewards i get.

I don't know what your guild looks like. Usually, mine has about 15 solos, mostly from folks that think they are likely to get top 10 based on their initial placement. There are maybe 10 more non-solos. In my case, if I know top 10 is unlikely but I don't want 45th, I'll just throw a team in on auto to register a score and get ~25th rewards.

My point is, if you are happy with below 10th rewards for zero effort, there's already a way to do that for minimal effort (depending on your guild).
  • I ‘d rather save 30 min of my life to not play manually sith raid than care about which rewards i get.

Except when anything outside of top 10 dog trash and holds zero chance for fully crafted G12 gear then they need to make the sim rewards a rank 10 at the worst. Other raids didn’t have this issue as you could get last place and at least still have some chance of a fully crafted piece. This is an issue of their own design and one they need to address
  • Being able to sim the Sith Triumvirate Raid would leave many guilds without any raids to play at all, if they're not doing the Challenge Rancor and have the AAT on sim.
  • Rebmes wrote: »
    Being able to sim the Sith Triumvirate Raid would leave many guilds without any raids to play at all, if they're not doing the Challenge Rancor and have the AAT on sim.

That’s fine, they should make cpit simmable as well with how time consuming funquest & TW have become.

Still waiting on 36-48 hour attack phases in TW CG
    Rebmes wrote: »
    Being able to sim the Sith Triumvirate Raid would leave many guilds without any raids to play at all, if they're not doing the Challenge Rancor and have the AAT on sim.

They don’t NEED to sim it though. They still have the option to run it manually like either the Pit or HAAT raid.

Sounds fine in theory. But it's already almost impossible nowadays to find a strong guild that's still willing to play HAAT manually for those who would like it. Same will happen with HSTR after a while. It's so sad they never took the effort to give us a real, creative new raid instead of only a Rancor 2.0. Death Star Raid, Terentatek or other creatures, there would be so many options!
  • Hm... u forgot to think about CG strategy then. A new Raid generates in the first step no money (maybe in a second step, because u need all GL so fullfil it...).

The Rancor 2.0 is an example for this. CG: "Hey, new great raid, great new rewards."

Reality: Absolutly stupid new Raid, that ignores nearly all know game mechanics, nothing new, just this and overpowered already known enemies.
  • Probably won't happen until a new raid is released and has been around for a little bit. As it stands, it's just Sith Raid and Challenge Rancor that aren't simmable. Sim Sith Raid without a new one, and people are only doing one non-simmable raid.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Probably won't happen until a new raid is released and has been around for a little bit. As it stands, it's just Sith Raid and Challenge Rancor that aren't simmable. Sim Sith Raid without a new one, and people are only doing one non-simmable raid.

I doubt CG will release another raid.
  • Xcien
    2217 posts Member
    Probably won't happen until a new raid is released and has been around for a little bit. As it stands, it's just Sith Raid and Challenge Rancor that aren't simmable. Sim Sith Raid without a new one, and people are only doing one non-simmable raid.

If they do, it’ll probably be an overpowered Tank Takedown. However, the chances of an actual new raid is doubtful.
    One may learn a great deal about a people by the stories they tell of others.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback has been noted.
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »

They kinda already confirmed it isn't happening.
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »

They kinda already confirmed it isn't happening.

Yep, took em like a year to do cpit and it got mastered in about a week or 2