Anniversary Gift Droid Callers

What happened to the 2 MK 6 Droid Callers per the Road Ahead. I don't need 2 fully crafted MK 5 Droid Callers. If it was always meant to be MK 5's I would have prefer the 100 salvage since it's more useful.

Please give me my 2 MK 6 Droid Callers as listed. I need them more.

Replies

• UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Wow. Always something.

It'll be a typo in the OP, considering the other pieces in the GIFT.
  • That's why we can't have nice things.
    If you don't like it, don't claim the GIFT and shut up.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Who cares? Just be glad they’re actually giving us something.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Work on a new character, you'll find a use for them.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • You’ll quickly find use for those mk5 callers which are much more valuable of a gift thank the mk6 which can easily be acquired in the guild shop.

Also, it’s a bundle filled with tons of good stuff. I’m always on board with giving CG critique when it’s warranted. This is not one of those times. Stop complaining
  • I think OP's complaint is the Road Ahead said it would be Mk 6 and the gear given was Mk 5.
  • I think OP's complaint is the Road Ahead said it would be Mk 6 and the gear given was Mk 5.

It’s most likely a typo in the RA and also the way the OP is demanding something that’s a free anniversary gift in the first place is a bit….pompous. What he’s doing is looking a gift horse in the mouth and is complaining he didn’t get something free but got something else arguably more valuable for free.
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    I think OP's complaint is the Road Ahead said it would be Mk 6 and the gear given was Mk 5.

It’s most likely a typo in the RA and also the way the OP is demanding something that’s a free anniversary gift in the first place is a bit….pompous. What he’s doing is looking a gift horse in the mouth and is complaining he didn’t get something free but got something else arguably more valuable for free.

Listen, I know Crumb has a glorious mane, but a horse is just a tad far.
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    I think OP's complaint is the Road Ahead said it would be Mk 6 and the gear given was Mk 5.

I don't disagree with what you wrote here (in fact I totally agree with it), I was just pointing out what his beef SEEMED to be.
  • They’re giving out nearly all the old paywall gear like its candy now because even gear 12 is nothing. It’s all about the relics these days and with far more paywalls.