Next GA Tournment

124Next

Replies

• Options
    People are always ready to leave and lots do all the time. A change like this wouldn’t be any different.

But I don’t see it happening.
  • Options
    Is there evidence that the game's base is not growing or shrinking?

Every year the game has been improved.
    Every year Disney is making new SW stuff.
    Every year kids are developing into this game.
    Every year it is pretty much F2P.

I really can't see this game dying off.
  • Options

Think you have had too much Kyno juice
  • Screerider
    1359 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    GAC rewards are "small" to reduce cheating. Moving crystals there would do the opposite.

ETA: Then again, they put R9 mats in TW.
  • Options
    I think that is a way too big of a change to the game as a whole, to come suddenly out of nowhere just like that. Changing the entire arena system like that should be announced months in advance, through a road ahead.
  • Options
    It would be horrible if they got rid of arenas and I'm sure it would cause many people to quit the game unfortunately
  • Options
    Even if everyone in kyber got a vault it still won't be enough when you are used to 900 a day
  • Options
    Recurve wrote: »

Really? Which statement is false?
  • Options
    Yeah the entire “my buddy is a beta tester” thing of whatever it was, was already proven to be fake.

And even if it was true, that guy is gonna have a fun time with the lawsuit they would throw at him for breaking an NDA
  • Options
    Remember when Mother Talzin was supposed to be a Legendary that would require Darth Maul and Savage Oppress?

Leave the rumors to Stevie Nicks.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Kind of joking/kind of serious: the big gap in this story about the supposed beta tester is the idea testing is done before releases.
  • Options
    I would be super happy if I never had to do an arena climb again.
  • Options
    Well, I'd love to see Arena gone and the little "boys groups" that run that scam. Arena is a pain in the butt anyway... And I'd love to see those that are benefited from these little groups out of the game as well.
    "You could warn me when I do something bad. Blink once for dark side, twice for light"
  • Options
    MilHanso wrote: »
    Well, I'd love to see Arena gone and the little "boys groups" that run that scam. Arena is a pain in the butt anyway... And I'd love to see those that are benefited from these little groups out of the game as well.

Yeah unfortunately arena has become a very mafia like gamemode. If you are in the arena chat you should be fine and save, if not you are a target.
  • Options

Little boys groups?? LOL
    ...all the top pro eavy spender players are in this mafia club. All... The problems is for the small normal players that use Arena as crystals source, from Facebook and discord discussion this will literally kill the game
  • Options
    LastNeuron wrote: »

Little boys groups?? LOL
    ...all the top pro eavy spender players are in this mafia club. All... The problems is for the small normal players that use Arena as crystals source, from Facebook and discord discussion this will literally kill the game

Well then it's a good thing it's a made-up fake rumor with no basis. But people love The Drama so they're going to keep spreading it...
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Maybe a CG feedback can be useful...
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    LastNeuron wrote: »
    Maybe a CG feedback can be useful...

Or just have basic digital literacy and not believe some random dude on discord saying he has insider info on the game.
  • Options
    I personally prefer a more transparent and communicative customer service, and not only for this topic
  • Options
    In the spirit of fairness, I hope they change it for the better. It is unfair now because all of us belong to different arenas. Some are being cuddled by their mafia ( non executor finishing on a fixed spot top 3), while others are being bullied like a kid. There are the lucky ones who are in a friendly arena where everyone is free to go for the top spot. So point of view will depend on where you belong. But it becomes unfair because you can’t choose your arena
  • Options
    In the spirit of fairness, I hope they change it for the better. It is unfair now because all of us belong to different arenas. Some are being cuddled by their mafia ( non executor finishing on a fixed spot top 3), while others are being bullied like a kid. There are the lucky ones who are in a friendly arena where everyone is free to go for the top spot. So point of view will depend on where you belong. But it becomes unfair because you can’t choose your arena

Well if they do change it, it’ll just destroy the game.

Or

Make the situation even worse because everything they change gets works (Ex: conquest)
  • Options
    Stokat wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »
    Kard_1986 wrote: »
    The thing is if they postpone for thanksgiving, then it’s going to run over Christmas, which is a far bigger holiday in world terms. Seems a bit backward

GAC is like 3 weeks, even if it started 1 December it’d still be over before holidays started.

Moot point, though, now that Kyno posted the update.

It is 4 weeks. It is not “like” 3 weeks.

A week is a subjective thing. It's not quantitative, like 7 days.

I thought a week was 7 days. Must be my subjective interpretation of it consisting of the days Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

It does depend what planet you live on.
    What planet do you live on?

Probably one in a galaxy, far far away.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    And they will communicate more, when they have something to say. We could be patient, for a change.

Patient?!? Really? I think the player base is absurdly patient with CG. No other game company treats it's customers like an inconvenience.
    Just the fact that you, the main forum moderator, often is our best source of information says it all (no offense towards you, I wouldn't want to be in your shoes).

You took my words out of the tip of my fingers.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »
    I m fine without GAC. Less tasks to do in this game feels like vacation

I think that's the reason. Big holiday in the US in a couple days, best to postpone GAC until it's over.

They should have an announcement coming, its tied up in approvals.

This has nothing to do with the holidays, and more to do with changes on the horizon.

Still waiting for this magical communication tied up in approvals.
  • Options
    Recurve wrote: »

Really? Which statement is false?

-The game has improved

Well that’s subjective. Do you think that the game is in a better place since the big nerfs? Since the over monetization of Grindquest and the insane repetitiveness of it and time commitment?

-Disney makes new SW stuff

Well yeah, there endless possibilities and SW is a massive cash cow that will keep on giving until we don’t care about SW anymore.

-kids are developing into this game.
    I mean maybe? Maybe not. Wheres the data on this.

-Every year it’s F2P

Ummm wait what? You’re joking right? Conquest was changed from F2P to P2W. It was monetized beyond belief.
    Every time a new toon comes out it’s needed for some upcoming big thing (see star killer reqs at 7*/R5 after a month), or it requires several toons at high relics. Look at LV. Look at the gear reqs for new toons like BB and their heavy kyro investment.
    No, the game is not more F2P than every other year, nor does it prioritize F2P. Can you play F2P? Yes, but gone are the days that without massive hoarding of tens of thousands of crystals can people keep up with the Meta and also work on passion projects. Only recently did they fix the gear grind to make G12 attainable for older toons prior to kyro releases. That is still gated behind kyros now.