prestigious quests - sim of haat prevents to finish quests

For the Jedi Master Presigious Quest 4/4, we need to earn rank 1 in haat. only problem is, that this raid will always be simmed.
please cg, change that. maybe you get it directly when it is simmed, or you need to be on top of the list before the haat gets simmed (so after at least 50 sims, you get this).
please don't answer and say, my guild doesn't need to sim. if everyone wants this feat, we would need 50 raids not simmed. we have enough time issues with the game already and the sim of the raid has it reasons.

also the hyperdrive tank takedown is impossible when your guild sims it. i think each sim, it should give us credit, that we got one turret down.

i'd beat these feats easly so far ago in the past, but since i came to those feats, i have no chance to finish them. and it's prevented by the gamemode itself. would be nice, if those feats would consider the sim of a raid in any way.

Replies

• For the Jedi Master Presigious Quest 4/4, we need to earn rank 1 in haat. only problem is, that this raid will always be simmed.
    please cg, change that. maybe you get it directly when it is simmed, or you need to be on top of the list before the haat gets simmed (so after at least 50 sims, you get this).
    please don't answer and say, my guild doesn't need to sim. if everyone wants this feat, we would need 50 raids not simmed. we have enough time issues with the game already and the sim of the raid has it reasons.

also the hyperdrive tank takedown is impossible when your guild sims it. i think each sim, it should give us credit, that we got one turret down.

i'd beat these feats easly so far ago in the past, but since i came to those feats, i have no chance to finish them. and it's prevented by the gamemode itself. would be nice, if those feats would consider the sim of a raid in any way.
    You do still gain ranks for simmed raids, so eventually you would get 1st. I don’t see how this is any different to before the raid could be simmed. In both cases the person credited with 1st is random.

Proof that you still earn ranks for simmed raids:

e56p9zamadzo.jpeg
    qwuump1s07g9.jpeg

I have not manually hit a tank raid since sim became available yet was able to complete the 3 x top 3 feat.

I don’t understand what you’re asking for here? Are you asking that everyone gets credited with 1st when it’s simmed?

As for the hyperdrive one, yes, that must be a frustration.

• I just hit up my guild leader and asked if we could do the raid manually and we did. Everyone got their quests done.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • As said above you do actually beat the quests on sim. I was sitting on 2/3 for the finish top 3 for a couple months then it randomly popped.

It depends on where the game randomly puts you when you hit “join”. If you’re lucky you’ll go in the top spot and it counts as finishing first for those quests.
  • As said above you do actually beat the quests on sim. I was sitting on 2/3 for the finish top 3 for a couple months then it randomly popped.

It depends on where the game randomly puts you when you hit “join”. If you’re lucky you’ll go in the top spot and it counts as finishing first for those quests.

I've been waiting my lucky shot since.. actually i can't remember it anymore X)
    I'm stuck on 2/3 since i remember simming was avaiable, but i could be wrong. Anyway, it's a lot of time. It would be great if we could get a little update for these quests.