Whose boyfriend gets angry because you play this game too much?

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    J0K3R wrote: »
    R females dangerous?
    "Stay away from those...they aint nothing but trouble." [/Baloo]
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    My wife laughs EVERY time the lightsaber noise goes off for extra energy at 9pm my time.

Clockwork.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    pac0naut wrote: »
    My wife laughs EVERY time the lightsaber noise goes off for extra energy at 9pm my time.

Clockwork.

Disable notifications.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Mine
    Or turn it up
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    pac0naut wrote: »

Clockwork.

Disable notifications.

I really should, however, it's always good to know when you get bonus energy! She's usually on her way to la la land by 9pm, so it's not a bother. At LEAST it doesn't notify me when my challenges reset at midnight. THEN we would have a problem!
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • chainsaw
    359 posts Member
    Is that the singer from Staind in your avatar, joker?

Yes it is

My god. If I had a shred of respect for you I just lost it.

Aaron Lewis might have the best set of lungs in the industry. Absolutely incredible listening to him sing acoustic sets. See him every year when he tours....not a huge fan he switched to country.
  • JediMindTricks
    1077 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Sadly it takes less than two hours for me to do dailies and complete GWs. Another 2 minutes three different times a day to collect bonus energy and sim a few character shards. I wish honestly there was more to do. So I started another account that's totally f2p and farming characters like GS and old Ben for fun.
  • Hell, yes they are. But let us not stand on semantics. lol.
    chainsaw wrote: »

Yes it is

Aaron Lewis might have the best set of lungs in the industry. Absolutely incredible listening to him sing acoustic sets. See him every year when he tours....not a huge fan he switched to country.

That's a bold statement. I can appreciate your thoughts on it and Aaron's aight, for sure, but there's better, IMO. And not really a lack thereof.
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Not mine
    I play while mine plays Xbox hahaha, so it's perf
  • Usho
    586 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    There are no girls on the internet
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Usho wrote: »

Sure there are. There are millions of pictures of them...some even have clothes on.

• Ztyle
    1970 posts Member

Sure there are. There are millions of pictures of them...some even have clothes on.

With clothes on??? For real!!! Have to be a mistake :p
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Mittens
    967 posts Member
    Dont have a boyfriend.... And dont send me a pm
    Ztyle wrote: »

With clothes on??? For real!!! Have to be a mistake :p

No mistake. Those are the "before" pictures.
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Dont have a boyfriend.... And dont send me a pm
    Got no bf or hubby. But if I did, he better massage my feet while I do my dailies.
  • chainsaw wrote: »

Yes it is

Well, to be honest I never had even a shred of respect for you, so this doesn't surprise me in the least. :p
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member

Yes it is

Well, to be honest I never had even a shred of respect for you, so this doesn't surprise me in the least. :p

Was that meant for me? :)
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • No @J0K3R. Aimed directly at @chainsaw. The first one was all you though. Maybe you missed it.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    No, thought u screwed up. Guess ur anti Staind
  • I'm absolutely am
  • @ioniancat21 haha not quite yet!! :P no one's that annoyed yet!
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Hilarious reversal of the girlfriend angry poll... thanks for the laugh @J0K3R
  • Dont have a boyfriend.... And dont send me a pm
    Meow

Yes it is

I can promise you I won't lose sleep over it...so crawl back down to your room in your parents basement :)
    I don't have a boyfriend, but I got a game notification once while on a date yet he just laughed, no questions asked. He never called me again, now that l think about it that might have been the reason lol. Now seriously, why would your partner, regardless of their gender, get mad because you play a game? Makes no sense to me.
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Not mine
    @Ouchie I wish hahaha
  • Not mine
    He is playing with me, so he don't get mad.
    but we are'nt in the same shard. :(
  • Daiana wrote: »
    I don't have a boyfriend, but I got a game notification once while on a date yet he just laughed, no questions asked. He never called me again, now that l think about it that might have been the reason lol. Now seriously, why would your partner, regardless of their gender, get mad because you play a game? Makes no sense to me.

I agree with you. It doesn't make sense. I'm married with 2 kids. 9 and 6. But she hates when I play games. I only play 2. This and an rpg text game. I don't drink or really do much of anything else. But she still hates it.
    Daiana wrote: »

The force was not strong with him, you dodged a bullet! Always look at the positives haha.

Yes it is

I can promise you I won't lose sleep over it...so crawl back down to your room in your parents basement :)

I own my own business and my girl and I own the house we live in. I'm not an 18 year old brat. Come up with something better, or go back to YOUR parents basement and fap to that photo of Aaron lewis.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    edited April 2016

Yes it is

I own my own business and my girl and I own the house we live in. I'm not an 18 year old brat. Come up with something better, or go back to YOUR parents basement and fap to that photo of Aaron lewis.

U Love having arguments with ppl. This has nothing to do with the topic. U havent contributed much at all for a long time.. So each ur own introductory words to me. :)