Kyle Katarn LETS GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I am so happy rn... I played the jedi knight games through lockdown and Katarn is siiiick.

THANK YOU for bringing him in this game.

Replies

  • I had the same energy as soon as I saw him
  • Hope you enjoy using him at g11 unless you plan on spending money.
  • Disappointing if he's required for starkiller though.

    Kyle is the grandfather of all SW game characters.
  • cboath7 wrote: »
    Disappointing if he's required for starkiller though.

    Kyle is the grandfather of all SW game characters.

    Didn't know he was in the first SW game in 1982.
    Free at last
  • There were no characters really in the first game - the arcade game flying an xwing. There were characters in the ROTJ game, but they were the main characters of the movie largely.

    The first computer game I believe was Dark Forces.
  • Not close but it is ok
    Free at last
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    glad you made another thread for this

    Me too :smiley:
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Not close but it is ok

    Another 40+ year old troll added to ignore list :smile:
  • KueChael
    919 posts Moderator
    Happy this guy is here. He was a fun game character to play with.
  • crasysab wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Not close but it is ok

    Another 40+ year old troll added to ignore list :smile:

    You must believe nothing existed before you did.
    Free at last
  • Never played any of the games before the MMO, never read any of the books or comics. No idea who Kyle Katarn is.

    But playing with him in the marquee event and reading his abilities? Hooooo-boy! I’m really considering the $19.99 pack now. What a fun character!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Who??
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • cboath7 wrote: »
    There were no characters really in the first game - the arcade game flying an xwing. There were characters in the ROTJ game, but they were the main characters of the movie largely.

    The first computer game I believe was Dark Forces.

    Speak for yourself, but I'll always have the headcanon of Keyan Farlander due to the amazing Strategy Guide for X-Wing.
  • cboath7 wrote: »
    There were no characters really in the first game - the arcade game flying an xwing. There were characters in the ROTJ game, but they were the main characters of the movie largely.

    The first computer game I believe was Dark Forces.

    Rebel Assault came before, in 1993.
  • Shame that his event wasn't nowhere near as fun or unique as Dash’s

    I guess I expected too much from that new “tool” CG seems to rave about
  • Wookieebush
    2 posts Member
    edited November 26
    NicWester wrote: »
    Never played any of the games before the MMO, never read any of the books or comics. No idea who Kyle Katarn is.

    But playing with him in the marquee event and reading his abilities? Hooooo-boy! I’m really considering the $19.99 pack now. What a fun character!

    I recommend it (playing the old pc games that is). I started playing through the series again and just finished dark forces 2 a few hours ago. Very dated but still very fun IMO. I’m eager to start up sith mysteries next. I never played it and it’s included in the pack.
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    Shame that his event wasn't nowhere near as fun or unique as Dash’s

    I guess I expected too much from that new “tool” CG seems to rave about

    This - BUT... I am just really really happy to see Katarn in this game.

    I played the JK games last year through lockdown cos we had nothing else to do... and I instantly liked his character and Jan Ors. From what I can tell they haven't been in another star wars game? Can anyone confirm?
Sign In or Register to comment.