Whales

Prev13
TommoTommo1234
63 posts Member
edited November 23
Any way we can have the whales, who insist on plowing all their money into this game ruining it for everyone else, sectioned off?

Once you waste enough of your money you're moved into a different section of the game? Different arenas and leaderboards.

It's a cruel joke on the F2F players who are constantly being punished because for whatever reason they won't spend spend spend.

I understand ea is all about the money and doesn't really care about Star Wars, other than what they can get out of it, but lately this game has become a Pay to Play joke that is all about rewarding the whales.

Replies

  • Anyway that the forum whiners can be sectioned off?

    So when disgruntled malcontents make another new account to post incessant inaccurate drivel about p2p v “F2F” (whatever that is), we don’t need to see their posts?

    If you wanna plow all your money into this to feel like a big man go for it. It is however encouraging ea to force P2P which is just unfair on those who can't, don't or won't spend money.
  • 1) you have no idea how much money I have or have not spent on this game. I am certain it is orders of magnitude less than you think.

    2) if absolutely everyone who plays this game decided they can’t or won’t spend money, how long will the game last?

    3) again, nobody is forcing p2p.

  • 1) you have no idea how much money I have or have not spent on this game. I am certain it is orders of magnitude less than you think.

    2) if absolutely everyone who plays this game decided they can’t or won’t spend money, how long will the game last?

    3) again, nobody is forcing p2p.

    The current Dash event is a prime example of forced P2P.
    Either spend to get him over 3 stars or miss out. That's forced!

    All I'm saying is lets have the big spenders put in their own league so it's fair for the F2P players.
  • 1) you have no idea how much money I have or have not spent on this game. I am certain it is orders of magnitude less than you think.

    2) if absolutely everyone who plays this game decided they can’t or won’t spend money, how long will the game last?

    3) again, nobody is forcing p2p.

    The current Dash event is a prime example of forced P2P.
    Either spend to get him over 3 stars or miss out. That's forced!

    All I'm saying is lets have the big spenders put in their own league so it's fair for the F2P players.

    The only thing you miss out on is three Omicrons. That’s not game breaking.
  • It is not a prime example of forced p2p. What will you miss out on? Do you understand what “forced” means?

    There will be thousands and thousands of players who do not spend get him to 5 stars. What will happen to them? Nothing. They’ll farm him when he’s farmable like they’ve done countless times before.

    And think about what you’re saying - the game only exists because some people pay. Part of what they receive for that money is some sort of advantage over those that don’t pay.

    Why on Earth would people continue to pay for something that doesn’t give them any advantage?
  • CamaroAMF wrote: »
    1) you have no idea how much money I have or have not spent on this game. I am certain it is orders of magnitude less than you think.

    2) if absolutely everyone who plays this game decided they can’t or won’t spend money, how long will the game last?

    3) again, nobody is forcing p2p.

    The current Dash event is a prime example of forced P2P.
    Either spend to get him over 3 stars or miss out. That's forced!

    All I'm saying is lets have the big spenders put in their own league so it's fair for the F2P players.

    The only thing you miss out on is three Omicrons. That’s not game breaking.

    This event. Still forced P2P. But that's not the point I'm trying to make.
  • CamaroAMF wrote: »
    1) you have no idea how much money I have or have not spent on this game. I am certain it is orders of magnitude less than you think.

    2) if absolutely everyone who plays this game decided they can’t or won’t spend money, how long will the game last?

    3) again, nobody is forcing p2p.

    The current Dash event is a prime example of forced P2P.
    Either spend to get him over 3 stars or miss out. That's forced!

    All I'm saying is lets have the big spenders put in their own league so it's fair for the F2P players.

    The only thing you miss out on is three Omicrons. That’s not game breaking.

    This event. Still forced P2P. But that's not the point I'm trying to make.
    So you don’t understand what forced means.

    Got it.
  • TommoTommo1234
    63 posts Member
    edited November 23
    It is not a prime example of forced p2p. What will you miss out on? Do you understand what “forced” means?

    There will be thousands and thousands of players who do not spend get him to 5 stars. What will happen to them? Nothing. They’ll farm him when he’s farmable like they’ve done countless times before.

    And think about what you’re saying - the game only exists because some people pay. Part of what they receive for that money is some sort of advantage over those that don’t pay.

    Why on Earth would people continue to pay for something that doesn’t give them any advantage?

    They will still have an advantage. What's the point of playing a game which is

    1) is pointless in the arena when you just get destroyed by whales who need to spend spend spend to feel like their life is worth something

    2) punishes those who don't spend
  • CamaroAMF wrote: »
    1) you have no idea how much money I have or have not spent on this game. I am certain it is orders of magnitude less than you think.

    2) if absolutely everyone who plays this game decided they can’t or won’t spend money, how long will the game last?

    3) again, nobody is forcing p2p.

    The current Dash event is a prime example of forced P2P.
    Either spend to get him over 3 stars or miss out. That's forced!

    All I'm saying is lets have the big spenders put in their own league so it's fair for the F2P players.

    The only thing you miss out on is three Omicrons. That’s not game breaking.

    This event. Still forced P2P. But that's not the point I'm trying to make.
    So you don’t understand what forced means.

    Got it.

    Pay or don't get the reward. That's sound pretty forced to me.
  • It is not a prime example of forced p2p. What will you miss out on? Do you understand what “forced” means?

    There will be thousands and thousands of players who do not spend get him to 5 stars. What will happen to them? Nothing. They’ll farm him when he’s farmable like they’ve done countless times before.

    And think about what you’re saying - the game only exists because some people pay. Part of what they receive for that money is some sort of advantage over those that don’t pay.

    Why on Earth would people continue to pay for something that doesn’t give them any advantage?

    They will still have an advantage. What's the point of playing a game which is

    1) is pointless in the arena when you just get destroyed by whales who need to spend spend spend to feel like their life is worth something

    2) punishes those who don't spend
    And?

    Are you seriously suggesting that the game should reward those that don’t spend and punish those that do?

    If you can’t identify the point in playing the game, there’s one logical solution that will solve your problems instantly.
  • It is not a prime example of forced p2p. What will you miss out on? Do you understand what “forced” means?

    There will be thousands and thousands of players who do not spend get him to 5 stars. What will happen to them? Nothing. They’ll farm him when he’s farmable like they’ve done countless times before.

    And think about what you’re saying - the game only exists because some people pay. Part of what they receive for that money is some sort of advantage over those that don’t pay.

    Why on Earth would people continue to pay for something that doesn’t give them any advantage?

    They will still have an advantage. What's the point of playing a game which is

    1) is pointless in the arena when you just get destroyed by whales who need to spend spend spend to feel like their life is worth something

    2) punishes those who don't spend
    And?

    Are you seriously suggesting that the game should reward those that don’t spend and punish those that do?

    If you can’t identify the point in playing the game, there’s one logical solution that will solve your problems instantly.

    All I'm saying is make it fairer for those who don't pump money into the game.

    Separate arenas and conquests
  • CamaroAMF wrote: »
    1) you have no idea how much money I have or have not spent on this game. I am certain it is orders of magnitude less than you think.

    2) if absolutely everyone who plays this game decided they can’t or won’t spend money, how long will the game last?

    3) again, nobody is forcing p2p.

    The current Dash event is a prime example of forced P2P.
    Either spend to get him over 3 stars or miss out. That's forced!

    All I'm saying is lets have the big spenders put in their own league so it's fair for the F2P players.

    The only thing you miss out on is three Omicrons. That’s not game breaking.

    This event. Still forced P2P. But that's not the point I'm trying to make.
    So you don’t understand what forced means.

    Got it.

    Pay or don't get the reward. That's sound pretty forced to me.
    3 omnicrons?

    What about all the packs in the store? Are they forced spending as well?

    I could get 3 omnicrons right now if I spend £35 in the store. But I’m not going to do it.
  • It is not a prime example of forced p2p. What will you miss out on? Do you understand what “forced” means?

    There will be thousands and thousands of players who do not spend get him to 5 stars. What will happen to them? Nothing. They’ll farm him when he’s farmable like they’ve done countless times before.

    And think about what you’re saying - the game only exists because some people pay. Part of what they receive for that money is some sort of advantage over those that don’t pay.

    Why on Earth would people continue to pay for something that doesn’t give them any advantage?

    They will still have an advantage. What's the point of playing a game which is

    1) is pointless in the arena when you just get destroyed by whales who need to spend spend spend to feel like their life is worth something

    2) punishes those who don't spend
    And?

    Are you seriously suggesting that the game should reward those that don’t spend and punish those that do?

    If you can’t identify the point in playing the game, there’s one logical solution that will solve your problems instantly.

    All I'm saying is make it fairer for those who don't pump money into the game.

    Separate arenas and conquests
    With reduced rewards?
  • CamaroAMF wrote: »
    1) you have no idea how much money I have or have not spent on this game. I am certain it is orders of magnitude less than you think.

    2) if absolutely everyone who plays this game decided they can’t or won’t spend money, how long will the game last?

    3) again, nobody is forcing p2p.

    The current Dash event is a prime example of forced P2P.
    Either spend to get him over 3 stars or miss out. That's forced!

    All I'm saying is lets have the big spenders put in their own league so it's fair for the F2P players.

    The only thing you miss out on is three Omicrons. That’s not game breaking.

    This event. Still forced P2P. But that's not the point I'm trying to make.

    What is your point? Whales are bad, everything should be free, game should shut down?
  • It is not a prime example of forced p2p. What will you miss out on? Do you understand what “forced” means?

    There will be thousands and thousands of players who do not spend get him to 5 stars. What will happen to them? Nothing. They’ll farm him when he’s farmable like they’ve done countless times before.

    And think about what you’re saying - the game only exists because some people pay. Part of what they receive for that money is some sort of advantage over those that don’t pay.

    Why on Earth would people continue to pay for something that doesn’t give them any advantage?

    They will still have an advantage. What's the point of playing a game which is

    1) is pointless in the arena when you just get destroyed by whales who need to spend spend spend to feel like their life is worth something

    2) punishes those who don't spend
    And?

    Are you seriously suggesting that the game should reward those that don’t spend and punish those that do?

    If you can’t identify the point in playing the game, there’s one logical solution that will solve your problems instantly.

    All I'm saying is make it fairer for those who don't pump money into the game.

    Separate arenas and conquests
    With reduced rewards?

    If you're F2P you don't get much in the way of rewards because the pathetic P2P whales push you so far down the leaderboards you might as well not bother.
  • It is not a prime example of forced p2p. What will you miss out on? Do you understand what “forced” means?

    There will be thousands and thousands of players who do not spend get him to 5 stars. What will happen to them? Nothing. They’ll farm him when he’s farmable like they’ve done countless times before.

    And think about what you’re saying - the game only exists because some people pay. Part of what they receive for that money is some sort of advantage over those that don’t pay.

    Why on Earth would people continue to pay for something that doesn’t give them any advantage?

    They will still have an advantage. What's the point of playing a game which is

    1) is pointless in the arena when you just get destroyed by whales who need to spend spend spend to feel like their life is worth something

    2) punishes those who don't spend
    And?

    Are you seriously suggesting that the game should reward those that don’t spend and punish those that do?

    If you can’t identify the point in playing the game, there’s one logical solution that will solve your problems instantly.

    All I'm saying is make it fairer for those who don't pump money into the game.

    Separate arenas and conquests
    With reduced rewards?

    If you're F2P you don't get much in the way of rewards because the pathetic P2P whales push you so far down the leaderboards you might as well not bother.

    100% not true
  • It is not a prime example of forced p2p. What will you miss out on? Do you understand what “forced” means?

    There will be thousands and thousands of players who do not spend get him to 5 stars. What will happen to them? Nothing. They’ll farm him when he’s farmable like they’ve done countless times before.

    And think about what you’re saying - the game only exists because some people pay. Part of what they receive for that money is some sort of advantage over those that don’t pay.

    Why on Earth would people continue to pay for something that doesn’t give them any advantage?

    They will still have an advantage. What's the point of playing a game which is

    1) is pointless in the arena when you just get destroyed by whales who need to spend spend spend to feel like their life is worth something

    2) punishes those who don't spend
    And?

    Are you seriously suggesting that the game should reward those that don’t spend and punish those that do?

    If you can’t identify the point in playing the game, there’s one logical solution that will solve your problems instantly.

    All I'm saying is make it fairer for those who don't pump money into the game.

    Separate arenas and conquests
    With reduced rewards?

    If you're F2P you don't get much in the way of rewards because the pathetic P2P whales push you so far down the leaderboards you might as well not bother.

    100% not true

    100% true.
    I get nothing in the arenas because I can't make it into the top 1000.
    If fact I'm so sick of seeing ridiculous whale teams, and the broken AI, I don't even bother with any of the arenas anymore
  • It is not a prime example of forced p2p. What will you miss out on? Do you understand what “forced” means?

    There will be thousands and thousands of players who do not spend get him to 5 stars. What will happen to them? Nothing. They’ll farm him when he’s farmable like they’ve done countless times before.

    And think about what you’re saying - the game only exists because some people pay. Part of what they receive for that money is some sort of advantage over those that don’t pay.

    Why on Earth would people continue to pay for something that doesn’t give them any advantage?

    They will still have an advantage. What's the point of playing a game which is

    1) is pointless in the arena when you just get destroyed by whales who need to spend spend spend to feel like their life is worth something

    2) punishes those who don't spend
    And?

    Are you seriously suggesting that the game should reward those that don’t spend and punish those that do?

    If you can’t identify the point in playing the game, there’s one logical solution that will solve your problems instantly.

    All I'm saying is make it fairer for those who don't pump money into the game.

    Separate arenas and conquests
    With reduced rewards?

    If you're F2P you don't get much in the way of rewards because the pathetic P2P whales push you so far down the leaderboards you might as well not bother.

    Ok, I see what this is now.

    Good luck in your quest to drive a game you obviously hate into the ground with a nonsensical suggestion to reward the people who do nothing at all to support it.

    For the record, there are thousands who play the game successfully for free. Maybe if you post your ally code people could advise you how to improve without opening your wallet?
  • It is not a prime example of forced p2p. What will you miss out on? Do you understand what “forced” means?

    There will be thousands and thousands of players who do not spend get him to 5 stars. What will happen to them? Nothing. They’ll farm him when he’s farmable like they’ve done countless times before.

    And think about what you’re saying - the game only exists because some people pay. Part of what they receive for that money is some sort of advantage over those that don’t pay.

    Why on Earth would people continue to pay for something that doesn’t give them any advantage?

    They will still have an advantage. What's the point of playing a game which is

    1) is pointless in the arena when you just get destroyed by whales who need to spend spend spend to feel like their life is worth something

    2) punishes those who don't spend
    And?

    Are you seriously suggesting that the game should reward those that don’t spend and punish those that do?

    If you can’t identify the point in playing the game, there’s one logical solution that will solve your problems instantly.

    All I'm saying is make it fairer for those who don't pump money into the game.

    Separate arenas and conquests
    With reduced rewards?

    If you're F2P you don't get much in the way of rewards because the pathetic P2P whales push you so far down the leaderboards you might as well not bother.

    100% not true

    100% true.
    I get nothing in the arenas because I can't make it into the top 1000.
    If fact I'm so sick of seeing ridiculous whale teams, and the broken AI, I don't even bother with any of the arenas anymore

    Maybe you just aren’t good at the game? Both my arena shards have competitive F2P players…..and I’m a day one player.
  • It is not a prime example of forced p2p. What will you miss out on? Do you understand what “forced” means?

    There will be thousands and thousands of players who do not spend get him to 5 stars. What will happen to them? Nothing. They’ll farm him when he’s farmable like they’ve done countless times before.

    And think about what you’re saying - the game only exists because some people pay. Part of what they receive for that money is some sort of advantage over those that don’t pay.

    Why on Earth would people continue to pay for something that doesn’t give them any advantage?

    They will still have an advantage. What's the point of playing a game which is

    1) is pointless in the arena when you just get destroyed by whales who need to spend spend spend to feel like their life is worth something

    2) punishes those who don't spend
    And?

    Are you seriously suggesting that the game should reward those that don’t spend and punish those that do?

    If you can’t identify the point in playing the game, there’s one logical solution that will solve your problems instantly.

    All I'm saying is make it fairer for those who don't pump money into the game.

    Separate arenas and conquests
    With reduced rewards?

    If you're F2P you don't get much in the way of rewards because the pathetic P2P whales push you so far down the leaderboards you might as well not bother.

    100% not true

    100% true.
    I get nothing in the arenas because I can't make it into the top 1000.
    If fact I'm so sick of seeing ridiculous whale teams, and the broken AI, I don't even bother with any of the arenas anymore
    You’re seeing whales above rank 1000?

    Press X to doubt.
  • It is not a prime example of forced p2p. What will you miss out on? Do you understand what “forced” means?

    There will be thousands and thousands of players who do not spend get him to 5 stars. What will happen to them? Nothing. They’ll farm him when he’s farmable like they’ve done countless times before.

    And think about what you’re saying - the game only exists because some people pay. Part of what they receive for that money is some sort of advantage over those that don’t pay.

    Why on Earth would people continue to pay for something that doesn’t give them any advantage?

    They will still have an advantage. What's the point of playing a game which is

    1) is pointless in the arena when you just get destroyed by whales who need to spend spend spend to feel like their life is worth something

    2) punishes those who don't spend
    And?

    Are you seriously suggesting that the game should reward those that don’t spend and punish those that do?

    If you can’t identify the point in playing the game, there’s one logical solution that will solve your problems instantly.

    All I'm saying is make it fairer for those who don't pump money into the game.

    Separate arenas and conquests
    With reduced rewards?

    If you're F2P you don't get much in the way of rewards because the pathetic P2P whales push you so far down the leaderboards you might as well not bother.

    100% not true

    100% true.
    I get nothing in the arenas because I can't make it into the top 1000.
    If fact I'm so sick of seeing ridiculous whale teams, and the broken AI, I don't even bother with any of the arenas anymore
    You’re seeing whales above rank 1000?

    Press X to doubt.

    Wouldn't know, can't get lower than 1000, But i wouldn't be surprised
  • It is not a prime example of forced p2p. What will you miss out on? Do you understand what “forced” means?

    There will be thousands and thousands of players who do not spend get him to 5 stars. What will happen to them? Nothing. They’ll farm him when he’s farmable like they’ve done countless times before.

    And think about what you’re saying - the game only exists because some people pay. Part of what they receive for that money is some sort of advantage over those that don’t pay.

    Why on Earth would people continue to pay for something that doesn’t give them any advantage?

    They will still have an advantage. What's the point of playing a game which is

    1) is pointless in the arena when you just get destroyed by whales who need to spend spend spend to feel like their life is worth something

    2) punishes those who don't spend
    And?

    Are you seriously suggesting that the game should reward those that don’t spend and punish those that do?

    If you can’t identify the point in playing the game, there’s one logical solution that will solve your problems instantly.

    All I'm saying is make it fairer for those who don't pump money into the game.

    Separate arenas and conquests
    With reduced rewards?

    If you're F2P you don't get much in the way of rewards because the pathetic P2P whales push you so far down the leaderboards you might as well not bother.

    100% not true

    100% true.
    I get nothing in the arenas because I can't make it into the top 1000.
    If fact I'm so sick of seeing ridiculous whale teams, and the broken AI, I don't even bother with any of the arenas anymore

    I'm 100% f2p and have zero trouble taking 1st in the squad arena. You've already proved that you're clueless about how this game works. It's the most f2p friendly game I've ever played.
    Good luck with the whining
  • CamaroAMF wrote: »
    It is not a prime example of forced p2p. What will you miss out on? Do you understand what “forced” means?

    There will be thousands and thousands of players who do not spend get him to 5 stars. What will happen to them? Nothing. They’ll farm him when he’s farmable like they’ve done countless times before.

    And think about what you’re saying - the game only exists because some people pay. Part of what they receive for that money is some sort of advantage over those that don’t pay.

    Why on Earth would people continue to pay for something that doesn’t give them any advantage?

    They will still have an advantage. What's the point of playing a game which is

    1) is pointless in the arena when you just get destroyed by whales who need to spend spend spend to feel like their life is worth something

    2) punishes those who don't spend
    And?

    Are you seriously suggesting that the game should reward those that don’t spend and punish those that do?

    If you can’t identify the point in playing the game, there’s one logical solution that will solve your problems instantly.

    All I'm saying is make it fairer for those who don't pump money into the game.

    Separate arenas and conquests
    With reduced rewards?

    If you're F2P you don't get much in the way of rewards because the pathetic P2P whales push you so far down the leaderboards you might as well not bother.

    100% not true

    100% true.
    I get nothing in the arenas because I can't make it into the top 1000.
    If fact I'm so sick of seeing ridiculous whale teams, and the broken AI, I don't even bother with any of the arenas anymore

    Maybe you just aren’t good at the game? Both my arena shards have competitive F2P players…..and I’m a day one player.

    A lot of the arena crap is to do with the broken AI but that a different issue
    I have a relic 6 Jedi team Revan lead useless in the arena.
  • CamaroAMF wrote: »
    It is not a prime example of forced p2p. What will you miss out on? Do you understand what “forced” means?

    There will be thousands and thousands of players who do not spend get him to 5 stars. What will happen to them? Nothing. They’ll farm him when he’s farmable like they’ve done countless times before.

    And think about what you’re saying - the game only exists because some people pay. Part of what they receive for that money is some sort of advantage over those that don’t pay.

    Why on Earth would people continue to pay for something that doesn’t give them any advantage?

    They will still have an advantage. What's the point of playing a game which is

    1) is pointless in the arena when you just get destroyed by whales who need to spend spend spend to feel like their life is worth something

    2) punishes those who don't spend
    And?

    Are you seriously suggesting that the game should reward those that don’t spend and punish those that do?

    If you can’t identify the point in playing the game, there’s one logical solution that will solve your problems instantly.

    All I'm saying is make it fairer for those who don't pump money into the game.

    Separate arenas and conquests
    With reduced rewards?

    If you're F2P you don't get much in the way of rewards because the pathetic P2P whales push you so far down the leaderboards you might as well not bother.

    100% not true

    100% true.
    I get nothing in the arenas because I can't make it into the top 1000.
    If fact I'm so sick of seeing ridiculous whale teams, and the broken AI, I don't even bother with any of the arenas anymore

    Maybe you just aren’t good at the game? Both my arena shards have competitive F2P players…..and I’m a day one player.

    A lot of the arena crap is to do with the broken AI but that a different issue
    I have a relic 6 Jedi team Revan lead useless in the arena.
    Ally code?

    Not getting into top 1000 is nothing to do with whales and must be to do with your team composition or mods.
  • It is not a prime example of forced p2p. What will you miss out on? Do you understand what “forced” means?

    There will be thousands and thousands of players who do not spend get him to 5 stars. What will happen to them? Nothing. They’ll farm him when he’s farmable like they’ve done countless times before.

    And think about what you’re saying - the game only exists because some people pay. Part of what they receive for that money is some sort of advantage over those that don’t pay.

    Why on Earth would people continue to pay for something that doesn’t give them any advantage?

    They will still have an advantage. What's the point of playing a game which is

    1) is pointless in the arena when you just get destroyed by whales who need to spend spend spend to feel like their life is worth something

    2) punishes those who don't spend
    And?

    Are you seriously suggesting that the game should reward those that don’t spend and punish those that do?

    If you can’t identify the point in playing the game, there’s one logical solution that will solve your problems instantly.

    All I'm saying is make it fairer for those who don't pump money into the game.

    Separate arenas and conquests
    With reduced rewards?

    If you're F2P you don't get much in the way of rewards because the pathetic P2P whales push you so far down the leaderboards you might as well not bother.

    100% not true

    100% true.
    I get nothing in the arenas because I can't make it into the top 1000.
    If fact I'm so sick of seeing ridiculous whale teams, and the broken AI, I don't even bother with any of the arenas anymore

    I'm 100% f2p and have zero trouble taking 1st in the squad arena. You've already proved that you're clueless about how this game works. It's the most f2p friendly game I've ever played.
    Good luck with the whining

    You obviously haven't played many other games then.
    Compared to other games like this, DC legends, Marvel, GoT, and the rest this is the worst. I haven't seen any other games that pull the crap ea has with the Dash event. Yes they have P2P but those players aren't rewarded like they are here.

    You don't get ridiculous unbeatable, i dropped 1k to build my team, teams in their arenas
  • CamaroAMF wrote: »
    It is not a prime example of forced p2p. What will you miss out on? Do you understand what “forced” means?

    There will be thousands and thousands of players who do not spend get him to 5 stars. What will happen to them? Nothing. They’ll farm him when he’s farmable like they’ve done countless times before.

    And think about what you’re saying - the game only exists because some people pay. Part of what they receive for that money is some sort of advantage over those that don’t pay.

    Why on Earth would people continue to pay for something that doesn’t give them any advantage?

    They will still have an advantage. What's the point of playing a game which is

    1) is pointless in the arena when you just get destroyed by whales who need to spend spend spend to feel like their life is worth something

    2) punishes those who don't spend
    And?

    Are you seriously suggesting that the game should reward those that don’t spend and punish those that do?

    If you can’t identify the point in playing the game, there’s one logical solution that will solve your problems instantly.

    All I'm saying is make it fairer for those who don't pump money into the game.

    Separate arenas and conquests
    With reduced rewards?

    If you're F2P you don't get much in the way of rewards because the pathetic P2P whales push you so far down the leaderboards you might as well not bother.

    100% not true

    100% true.
    I get nothing in the arenas because I can't make it into the top 1000.
    If fact I'm so sick of seeing ridiculous whale teams, and the broken AI, I don't even bother with any of the arenas anymore

    Maybe you just aren’t good at the game? Both my arena shards have competitive F2P players…..and I’m a day one player.

    A lot of the arena crap is to do with the broken AI but that a different issue
    I have a relic 6 Jedi team Revan lead useless in the arena.
    Ally code?

    Not getting into top 1000 is nothing to do with whales and must be to do with your team composition or mods.
    Of course it's to do with the whales. The spend their money and build unbeatable teams which forces everyone else down the leaderboard.
  • CamaroAMF wrote: »
    It is not a prime example of forced p2p. What will you miss out on? Do you understand what “forced” means?

    There will be thousands and thousands of players who do not spend get him to 5 stars. What will happen to them? Nothing. They’ll farm him when he’s farmable like they’ve done countless times before.

    And think about what you’re saying - the game only exists because some people pay. Part of what they receive for that money is some sort of advantage over those that don’t pay.

    Why on Earth would people continue to pay for something that doesn’t give them any advantage?

    They will still have an advantage. What's the point of playing a game which is

    1) is pointless in the arena when you just get destroyed by whales who need to spend spend spend to feel like their life is worth something

    2) punishes those who don't spend
    And?

    Are you seriously suggesting that the game should reward those that don’t spend and punish those that do?

    If you can’t identify the point in playing the game, there’s one logical solution that will solve your problems instantly.

    All I'm saying is make it fairer for those who don't pump money into the game.

    Separate arenas and conquests
    With reduced rewards?

    If you're F2P you don't get much in the way of rewards because the pathetic P2P whales push you so far down the leaderboards you might as well not bother.

    100% not true

    100% true.
    I get nothing in the arenas because I can't make it into the top 1000.
    If fact I'm so sick of seeing ridiculous whale teams, and the broken AI, I don't even bother with any of the arenas anymore

    Maybe you just aren’t good at the game? Both my arena shards have competitive F2P players…..and I’m a day one player.

    A lot of the arena crap is to do with the broken AI but that a different issue
    I have a relic 6 Jedi team Revan lead useless in the arena.
    Ally code?

    Not getting into top 1000 is nothing to do with whales and must be to do with your team composition or mods.
    Of course it's to do with the whales. The spend their money and build unbeatable teams which forces everyone else down the leaderboard.
    Ally code? Or are you not interested in advice?
  • CamaroAMF wrote: »
    It is not a prime example of forced p2p. What will you miss out on? Do you understand what “forced” means?

    There will be thousands and thousands of players who do not spend get him to 5 stars. What will happen to them? Nothing. They’ll farm him when he’s farmable like they’ve done countless times before.

    And think about what you’re saying - the game only exists because some people pay. Part of what they receive for that money is some sort of advantage over those that don’t pay.

    Why on Earth would people continue to pay for something that doesn’t give them any advantage?

    They will still have an advantage. What's the point of playing a game which is

    1) is pointless in the arena when you just get destroyed by whales who need to spend spend spend to feel like their life is worth something

    2) punishes those who don't spend
    And?

    Are you seriously suggesting that the game should reward those that don’t spend and punish those that do?

    If you can’t identify the point in playing the game, there’s one logical solution that will solve your problems instantly.

    All I'm saying is make it fairer for those who don't pump money into the game.

    Separate arenas and conquests
    With reduced rewards?

    If you're F2P you don't get much in the way of rewards because the pathetic P2P whales push you so far down the leaderboards you might as well not bother.

    100% not true

    100% true.
    I get nothing in the arenas because I can't make it into the top 1000.
    If fact I'm so sick of seeing ridiculous whale teams, and the broken AI, I don't even bother with any of the arenas anymore

    Maybe you just aren’t good at the game? Both my arena shards have competitive F2P players…..and I’m a day one player.

    A lot of the arena crap is to do with the broken AI but that a different issue
    I have a relic 6 Jedi team Revan lead useless in the arena.
    Ally code?

    Not getting into top 1000 is nothing to do with whales and must be to do with your team composition or mods.
    Of course it's to do with the whales. The spend their money and build unbeatable teams which forces everyone else down the leaderboard.
    Ally code? Or are you not interested in advice?

    Got no room for more allies
  • No, but if you post it here, the community might be able to give you pointers to help you crack the top 1000 with some team changes or modding advice.

    I think getting 330 Dash shards from a crystal pack is more likely than you posting your ally code, however.
Sign In or Register to comment.