Game crashing all the time

Profeta
4 posts Member
edited November 2021
In different events and raids my game freeze or crash. I already try to reinstall it a couple of times but the problem persists. I’m playing every day from the last 3 yr and I’m getting tired of this
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Never crashed on me. iPhone 8 and the worst internet in the world. Must be on your end
  • The game eats ram like crazy. I'm on android and have the same issue. If you do a bunch of stuff like Sims and most of your daily challenges it's start slowing right down. Then launch a squad battle and boom, 1 out of 5 times just craps out. Probably the same reason they still haven't resolved the background app audio issue for Android.
  • Sewpot wrote: »
    Never crashed on me. iPhone 8 and the worst internet in the world. Must be on your end

I think the world might have more possibilities in it than that.
  • It happens sometimes on my iPad. Here’s my troubleshooting guide—
    1) Check if there is a game update.
    2) Check if there is an OS update.
    3) Turn off the tablet for a full reboot (ie: hold Power until the turn off slider comes up).

Fixes it every time.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Profeta wrote: »
    In different events and raids my game freeze or crash. I already try to reinstall it a couple of times but the problem persists. I’m playing every day from the last 3 yr and I’m getting tired of this
    Me, too. Just in the last few days...maybe a week or so. I'm on Android. It's also doing this on BlueStacks.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>