Get Ahnalds Account Fixed CG!!!!!!!

Garik_Face_Loran
12 posts Member
edited November 2021
For the love of the EMPIRE CG, fix this issue as The Grand Admiral is your best content creator and keeps many a players entertained and enjoying your game!
With the profits you have raked in these last few years, issues like this should not be happening!
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Just watched the first few minutes of his video. I might of had more sympathy if he wasn't still whining about the account which was (correctly) banned over a year ago.
  • Ahnald is the last person on CGs list to help. Shame on them.
  • I think another major issue is how there’s an exploitable method that can allow people to access others accounts. That’s kind of a big problem CG should address.
  • The title for this thread is totally wrong, this should not be about Arnald, it should be about what has happened and how. I Seriously don’t care about Arnald or his account but the issue is that people can lose their accounts easily and this brings to light how to do it.

Kyle or Mara are two of my favourite Star Wars characters, and I was intending to whale on both of them, but I will hold for now until I see a response that shows this is no longer an issue.

CG need to come out and respond to the vIdea
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>