Looking for a home

Hi,
I'm 7.4mil gp player with kylo Rey Luke kenobi gl player. Looking for a guild that won't kick me during a tb. Like do raids 7pm an above hstr an challenge pit.
Recently been diagnosed with terminal cancer. But my love for the game keeps me playing.
Been doing my best with the game. But feel.it isn't good enough. Don't even have commanded adsoka unlocked. But I do my bid. If your looking for a new player hmu. Not broadcasting my discord on here. But if needed hmu

Replies

• Hi Mrlock, Are you still looking for a guild? We're called NO CHORES and are a casual guild (49 active players, 297mil+ GP) and I think you could be a good fit.

Raids:
    We run all three heroic raids with a 24 hour join period, so no one misses out on rewards. Heroic raid times are 6:30PM Eastern Time if that works for you.

Territory Wars and Battles:
    We've been doing really well in Territory Wars, and have been killing it in Territory Battles, earning an average of 26* + Wat shards in Geo DSTB, and 12* + Kam shards in Geo LSTB.

Requirements:
    We don't have any strict rules, but are looking for players (5mil GP minimum) who are active and are able to contribute to guild activities (HSTR, territory battles, etc.). We understand that people have lives, so there are no daily requirements or discord needed.

Contact Us:
    • Guild Recruiter: GrendelKhan (Forum), Ally Code: 442-672-591
    • Guild Leader: Wes Terallo, Ally Code: 472-736-428
  • 6ku9m0lijmdl.jpg
    :)Hello.
    We have a few guilds of varying participation standards. Most all require Discord. We may have a spot open in a guild that fit your needs. The link below will tell you a bit more about our group and guilds. While not all currently have openings, we will work to get you into a the guild that best fits your playstyle and goals.
    https://sites.google.com/view/thepotentiumorder/home

Feel free to come by our discord server and check things out before making a decision. We'll be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
    https://discord.gg/hQQZbSy

I hope to hear from you soon.
    May the Force be with you, always.
  • He’s quitting.. he pm’d me a few days ago