Nightsister assault battle omnicron ability

This is the only way I see people actually beating the 3rd tier of this event is giving nightsisters an omicron ability. It’s been probably past a whole year now and this seems to be the only event that is unbeatable and they have not addressed it. This event has come around many many times and people are missing out on the very little relic materials it has.

Replies

• ...or CG can admit their faults and change the event. Just to say
  • Odds of people wasting 20 omicron mats solely to get a few relic mats every month is probably going to be pre low
  • LastNeuron wrote: »
    ...or CG can admit their faults and change the event. Just to say

What? CG admitting a mistake? What kinda drugs do you smoke, dude?
  • MemeMaster wrote: »
    LastNeuron wrote: »

What? CG admitting a mistake? What kinda drugs do you smoke, dude?

Possibly all of them, they might need some help and I'm here if you need it
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    Odds of people wasting 20 omicron mats solely to get a few relic mats every month is probably going to be pre low

Maybe, maybe not. Offer the upgrade, see what happens.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    The omicron would have to have abilities outside of TW GAC or TB. Event specific omicron would be a big waste for what you would get from it.
  • Honestly, I'd probably do it. I've been pretty vocal about my dislike for event-limited abilities. However, getting that extra tier once a month seems like a better tangible ROI than a TW or TB omicron.
  • LastNeuron wrote: »

Obviously I’d rather them do that but we all know that won’t happen unless they add a price to it. Omnicron seems to be our only way out of this. Although this is only one event it is literally an impossible event to beat which is bad. You literally can’t even pay to win it.
  • Shouldn’t it be on the Phoenix? Then you can at least use it in two ABs.
    3v3 FTW
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Perhaps that is what Hera’s Omnicron is for:

Making Phoenix allies immortal only in Assault Battles.

(Since Nightsisters weren’t included on the list of existing characters getting Omnicrons, Phoenix characters getting buffed in Assault Battles seems more likely, so that players invest more in Phoenix Squadron.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Gonna take a while to recover the cost of relcing Phoenix & the 20 omicron mats for one extra tier of relic mats
    Post edited by SemiGod on
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    Honestly, I'd probably do it. I've been pretty vocal about my dislike for event-limited abilities. However, getting that extra tier once a month seems like a better tangible ROI than a TW or TB omicron.

Gonna take a while to recover the cost of relcing Phoenix & the 20 omicron mats for one extra tier of relic mats

I responded before anyone brought up Phoenix. I meant a NS omi.