JMK CAT GK AT Visas Marr - New arena meta

Requires an R9 GK to really work best on defense, but Visas Marr has worked great in my shard so far with holding overnight against other mirrors.

It really makes it annoying as you can’t just do two moves then hit auto after.

Her AI is programmed to revive GK every time CAT takes him out.

Replies

• So, don’t use cats auto delete vs gk? Just get to jmks 50% ult, ignore taunt, delete cat, target visas down, build up shien and execute gk again.

That doesn’t sound like a new meta, just a counter for lazy auto players.

Sorry
  • Acolyteisthebestshow
    1 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Damodamo wrote: »
    So, don’t use cats auto delete vs gk? Just get to jmks 50% ult, ignore taunt, delete cat, target visas down, build up shien and execute gk again.

That doesn’t sound like a new meta, just a counter for lazy auto players.

Sorry

I guess the goal is to not be an un-killable meta, but rather get rid of the lazy auto mirrors and be annoying for those climbing.

Bad Batch Echo as a 5th also serves this purpose by dazing the other team the whole time.

In fact, I’m suprised BB Echo isn’t the #1 meta right now.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    And here I thought this meta couldn’t get more boring.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Do you have to relic VISA for this? I doubt there are many people out there willing to invest in her just to annoy some lazy climbers, especially as JMK meta is likely to be replaced soon.
  • Arena is dead now so no big deal
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Arena is dead now so no big deal

RIP arena