Grand Arena

Anyone notice GA taking longer than usual to come back?

Replies

• Yup. It’s on the docket for Dec.13

Reason being is because it’s tied up in approvals per Kyno based on what they told him, so expect changes coming to GA. Hopefully changes that doesn’t make it the mess that GrindQuest is
  • Let's hope the upcoming conquest does not overlap with the next GAC. It would be a nightmare in terms of time.
  • Of course it will overlap, one is a two week event, the other takes a one week break max…
  • Antario wrote: »
    Let's hope the upcoming conquest does not overlap with the next GAC. It would be a nightmare in terms of time.

GAC lasts 4 weeks so it’ll overlap
  • Right at the holidays
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Looks like I’m ditching either Conquest, GAC, or my family this holiday season…
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Xcien wrote: »

Yeah if they were going to retune GAC it would have been more considerate to have the 'downtime' be during the holidays. CHOREquest is already enough of a time sink. There's no way I'm blowing off my family to try for Kyber/Red Crate over the holidays. They may have had me if both GAC and CHOREquest ended just before Christmas (or the break extended until after the holidays and we ran two back to back in Jan/Feb). This decision may not just be unpopular, but actively cost CG money from their bottom line (fewer crystal refreshes over the holidays for the privilege of sinking 3+ hours a day into CHOREquest)
  • I'm about ready to ditch the whole game.
  • Xcien wrote: »

Why? Conquest should start Monday, which means it'll be done a week before Christmas. And unless they drastically change what we have to do for GA, it's not exactly a time sink.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Yup. It’s on the docket for Dec.13

Reason being is because it’s tied up in approvals per Kyno based on what they told him, so expect changes coming to GA. Hopefully changes that doesn’t make it the mess that GrindQuest is

Just for clarity, I was discussing the post about GAC being tied up for approvals, not the GAC.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »
    Xcien wrote: »

Why? Conquest should start Monday, which means it'll be done a week before Christmas. And unless they drastically change what we have to do for GA, it's not exactly a time sink.

Well, depending on what CG has done to GAC, I might have to. But in the case that GAC takes the same amount of time as before, it should be fine.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Kyno wrote: »

Just for clarity, I was discussing the post about GAC being tied up for approvals, not the GAC.
    So where is the post about GAC that you've alluded to for days?

Wasn't half of last week a holiday in the US? Give people a chance to get back to work.
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

Wasn't half of last week a holiday in the US? Give people a chance to get back to work.
    Right and the GAC thing was first announced by CG at the end of October in the November calendar.

Absolutely- in fact you said

“ They should have an announcement coming, its tied up in approvals.

This has nothing to do with the holidays, and more to do with changes on the horizon”

so whatever’s taking so long to approve (and remember it was trailed by Doja in October as due shortly) relates to changes. Whether it’s the changes that are being approved or the communication that relates to them, the end result for players is pretty much the same.

I’m sure everyone appreciates you’re trying to plug the void here but the fact remains that CG have been deafeningly silent on this

• Wed_Santa wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

Absolutely- in fact you said

“ They should have an announcement coming, its tied up in approvals.

This has nothing to do with the holidays, and more to do with changes on the horizon”

so whatever’s taking so long to approve (and remember it was trailed by Doja in October as due shortly) relates to changes. Whether it’s the changes that are being approved or the communication that relates to them, the end result for players is pretty much the same.

I’m sure everyone appreciates you’re trying to plug the void here but the fact remains that CG have been deafeningly silent on this

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/251720/state-of-the-galaxy-september-2021
This discussion has been closed.