Lord Vader disaster and GAS Telekinesis still not fixed

HeroWithNoFear
59 posts Member
edited November 2021
First of all believe it or not Lord Vader is a GL, and his animations should be better than most of the other characters. His basic animation is really really bad even Kuill's basic is better than his. His special 2 Unshackled Emotions ability animation is below average. Only Dark Harbinger ability animation is acceptable for a GL standard. His appearance is bad at least from an attacker side of view if you add something like you can choose which side you want to see your team it can minimize the problem.

So those were the problem about his animations let's come to the most important part his KIT. He is an ATTACKER right? So why is he doing less damage than JML or can't even reach the 2 minute damage of SLKR until the 5 minute battle. I mean in his team the damage dealer is Maul not Lord Vader and this is really frustrating. Lord Vader is the harmony of two of the most iconic characters in Star Wars Universe Anakin Skywalker(Chosen One) and Darth Vader. Those characters were the Strongest, Brutal attacker in their era. But his damage is not as nearly good as CAT,SLKR, or before the update GAS and Darth Vader. And that updates sole purpose was to nerf the characters that could stole the spotlight upon Lord Vader right. So you did waste everyones effort for unlocking and upgrading those characters, actually you stole from everyone how hypocrite you are.

Now GAS's Telekinesis ability (ZETA basic) doing less damage than his Furious Slash. So everyone who owns GAS has -20 ZETA right and now their GAS can miss his basic and do less damage than non fully upgraded basic ability GAS. Those changes were made because of Lord Vader release so at least Lord Vader should be good right ? Guess what? He isn't.

So the question of the year is why CG not making anything about these ? I DON'T KNOW. I'm not the one who can answer that. Oh and there is Starkiller another marquee character to boost Lord Vader this is disgusting.
Post edited by HeroWithNoFear on

Replies

• Someone needs the “paragraphs” zeta…
  • WattoisSnoke
    244 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    The main problem people have with him is he’s too slow to get going and he can’t ignore taunt. I’ve said time and time again that Dark Harbinger’s debuffs should be unresistable and undispellable like Kenobi’s special. This way you get buff immunity around and it sticks. Another buff that would work wonders has to do with Unshackled Emotions. This move allows all DS allies (including LV) to gain mastery based on the amount of Underestimated on LV. Easy buff that makes the Ult more impactful… double the Mastery gain during AOTR. That way, LV can give 2x the mastery gain once during his ult (from a maximum 60% up to 120%), which in turn makes the next ult more impactful since there’s more Mastery to give to LV. It would help just enough I believe to help him ramp up that little bit quicker.