Who Would Like A Pong Krell Event?

Who would like to see a Pong Krell event? We already have a bunch of clones some of which are from the arc itself. Pong Krell shouldn't be difficult to add in the game as they've already shown an ability to handle Grievous's animations and style, Pong Krell would be a great character to add

They could even go extra creative and give him the neutral tag, allowing him to be used in both Light or Dark-Side teams and fit into plenty of rosters
OOM-9 For Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes!
c93b5dgqvhoi.png

Replies

• If they did add Krell, he would 100% be dark side…

The Umbaran Arc makes it clear he has dark side intentions, even saying he wants to be Dooku’s apprentice.
  • Marquee Event
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    The whole Umbaran campaign sounds like a ready-made setting for something like TB...
  • Well, I'm tired of Clone Wars content... really!! They finally alleviate this and people start making threads about it... anyway, what's the obsession some have with this neutral tag? I honestly hope CG continues to ignore it.
    "You could warn me when I do something bad. Blink once for dark side, twice for light"
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    If Pong Krell was added, he wouldn’t have the neutral tag. As @Salatious_Scrum has already said, Krell was clearly Dark Side. However, if Krell was added, would he be Jedi or DS UFU?

Personally I believe he’d be DS UFU, but I could see an argument for Jedi being possible.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • I think Pong Krell would be a good character to have in game, but for now I’d rather have more legends characters; I hope they keep making them, although I think it’s unlikely. But Krell would be good, definitely would have to be a counter for clones, maybe with an ability that caused enemy clones to take damage when another clone on that team attacks; like damage over time but instead of at their turn they would take damage when someone else attacks
  • jr9phepiybfa.gif
    5char
    4qbhdkyuy6uh.gif
    JainaSolo wrote: »
    I think Pong Krell would be a good character to have in game, but for now I’d rather have more legends characters; I hope they keep making them, although I think it’s unlikely. But Krell would be good, definitely would have to be a counter for clones, maybe with an ability that caused enemy clones to take damage when another clone on that team attacks; like damage over time but instead of at their turn they would take damage when someone else attacks

Oh yeah some more Legends characters would be very cool! Atris, Meetra, Darth Brandon, CALO NORD, they should absolutely be added

We are at the precipice of the iconics we need more
    c93b5dgqvhoi.png
  • I could see Krell being a DS UFU, but if the leader is LS GR he also counts as a GR Jedi. Would leave some interesting tag synergies open.
  • I really hope we don’t keep getting legends characters. A few sprinkled in here and there is fine but not like the 8 months we had with the KOTOR stuff. That was a dark time.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    StAugJames wrote: »
    I really hope we don’t keep getting legends characters. A few sprinkled in here and there is fine but not like the 8 months we had with the KOTOR stuff. That was a dark time.

Speak for yourself, KOTOR is not nearly mined enough. But the logical thing would be to wait for the remake before they go there again.
  • Nauros wrote: »
    I really hope we don’t keep getting legends characters. A few sprinkled in here and there is fine but not like the 8 months we had with the KOTOR stuff. That was a dark time.

Speak for yourself, KOTOR is not nearly mined enough. But the logical thing would be to wait for the remake before they go there again.

Yes, I just loved seeing the wall of green buffs all over the screen. Those mirror matches were just plain awful. I know some liked Revan but a great many people didn’t play that game and have no attachments to it. They clearly went too long during that era in this game. They should broken it up so the fatigue wasn’t so bad.
  • StAugJames wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »

Yes, I just loved seeing the wall of green buffs all over the screen. Those mirror matches were just plain awful. I know some liked Revan but a great many people didn’t play that game and have no attachments to it. They clearly went too long during that era in this game. They should broken it up so the fatigue wasn’t so bad.

Like Nauros said, speak for yourself buddy, it was one of the best runs this game had, if not, the BEST ONE!! What would you like? Another Chewie? Another Han? Maybe they could give the characters their own tag, since there are more Hans and Chewies than some factions in the game. If you're not a big fan of the entire Star Wars Universe it's your own fault since there are many interesting characters that they could bring to the game instead of the same thing over and over and over...
    "You could warn me when I do something bad. Blink once for dark side, twice for light"
  • Well first off they stated they have moved on from the CW era in game so chances of Pong Krell are minimal at this point.

In regards to KOTOR, why would they have to wait for the remake before doing more content? Most likely all it will be is an update on graphics and maybe some extra content so no reason to wait.

I will say that given the direction so far with the marquee toons and Star Killer I won't be surprised if the next bit of content is focused around legends and/or the various games for the next little while.

Kind of wish they would take a poll about toons we'd like to see similar to how they are now doing the polls for the next galactic chase toons. That way we'd have some say on what toons we would see coming to the game
  • Mohrg
    197 posts Member
    I'd love to see an event where you use him with clones for the first 3 waves then he is the final boss in wave 4
  • I’m sure a lot of people would love/hate to have Krell added in, including myself. I’d like to see CG make him a Dark Side Galactic Republic Jedi though. Something to do with him having the outward appearance of a Jedi but with sinister motivations.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    I’m sure a lot of people would love/hate to have Krell added in, including myself. I’d like to see CG make him a Dark Side Galactic Republic Jedi though. Something to do with him having the outward appearance of a Jedi but with sinister motivations.

I was thinking that too, but it would make him useless in TB and possibly cause trouble in conquest depending on feats. Besides, he's not actually loyal to the Jedi or Republic. Overall it's an interesting problem, he should definitely have some leader ability for clones, but it runs into the exact same issues.
  • Salatious_Scrum
    2309 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Perhaps it can be tied to his unique. “Anytime Krell is targeted by an enemy, redirect damage to active Clone allies dealing 40% less damage. If a Clone ally is defeated in this way, Krell gains 10% offense and an immediate bonus turn. If Krell has no active Clone allies, Krell gains 10% turn meter every time this affect is triggered” or something along those lines.
  • Something like a General Grievous mechanic. I like it.
  • we want pong krell
  • we want pong krell

No we don't.
  • MilHanso wrote: »
    we want pong krell

No we don't.

https://youtu.be/NKxuAaQBnQU

Decentralism you require!
    c93b5dgqvhoi.png