Bonus Calendar display issue

DarjeloSalas
9944 posts Member
edited December 2021
I have activated and claimed the first reward from Bonus Calendar 2 (Comlinks & cuffs), yet my Store icon on cantina main screen still has a Red 1 displayed. This is because Calendar 1 is still in the store suggesting I could activate it as well.

The calendars state that you can only have one of them active at a time - am I going to have to see that Red 1 permanently throughout December?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Is it working as intended not being able to activate both calendars?
  • DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Is it working as intended not being able to activate both calendars?

See SemiGod's thread. If you do claim both, the game bugs out on you.

Edit - and yes, we were only supposed to be able to activate one. This was announced before on the forums and is stated on the calendar screens in game.

Edit - and yes, we were only supposed to be able to activate one. This was announced before on the forums and is stated on the calendar screens in game.

Oh crap, didn't know that we could only choose one of them, I just got the message of a new calendar and got the two notifications on the shipments tab, claim the one with the bomber first then the one with cuffs, and thought it bugged out cause only the one with the cuffs was showing up
    Guess it's my fault of not reading what the message said, but still they should atleast make it so you cannot claim the second one after getting the first one :c
    Really wanted that first bomber calendar though, don't know if there is a way to reset it 😅😅😅😅
  • No

Didn’t see the forum post about the calendars. Now I know, thanks :smile:
  • I know there was an in game pop up- but I processed the info too late, and now I lose out on a calendar. I read the forums and the states of the galaxy…but I didn’t realize there was a calendar max. Why is there a calendar max?
    We were intended to finish the Lucas celendar before opening the second free one? Why didn’t it come out in 15 days then? Feels like the dark side is behind this.
  • What the hell. I am farming tie bomber. Says there is 2 free calendars. Accept both of them and now I am stuck with this crappy gear calendar and it won’t let me get my tie bomber shards. It won’t allow you to change calendars back and yet it changed your first calendar. Sounds a little rigged.
  • It does also say that you can't have both of them active at the same time.
  • Did exactly the same and now cant get the calander i wanted.
    Why put a limit on calanders!
  • It’s more the fact that it allows you to simply overwrite the originally selected calendar with the next choice. Yes, it is written in the text but at the very least their should be a warning when you attempt to add the calendar informing you that your currently active calendar is about to be replaced.
  • (It won’t let you apply a Zeta without first confirming, and surely this process is of at least equal value to need a confirmation click)
  • In these threads, the players are again the better beta testers and communications representatives than those getting paid to make the game.
  • Same thing, there is nothing thrilling in both calendars .. they could just give them both ....
  • I picked the tie bomber one second, but only the gear one is showing for me to claim rewards. I heard you could swap which is what I did (with no idea I could only have 1) but that doesn't appear to be the case. Either give us both, or give everyone a chance to switch again.

• WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    IMHO it's freaking (winter holidays) @Kyno @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI CG should just remedy this by manually forcing all players to get both calendars rather than fiddle with resetting, additional communication, etc. Saves a lot of headaches and support tickets while earning some desperately needed good PR, without actually costing CG much.(Who's buying Bomber shards or Comlinks & cuffs with crystals at this point?)
  • alexalexalex09
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    This is what you see if you activate calendar 1 and then try to get calendar 2

4bz19l9f2dm4.png
  • This is what you see if you activate calendar 1 and then try to get calendar 2

4bz19l9f2dm4.png

I did not get this prompt. Sucks that there’s no way to pick which one you want after claiming both.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>