December Calendar Broken (Won’t Let Me Claim Rewards)

SemiGod
3001 posts Member
edited December 2021
After claiming the 25 shards of tie bomber, I realized you can only pick one of the 2 calendars so I deleted it for the mk4 chedak one. However, whenever I try to claim the Mk4 chedaks, this happens:

t5bbylz2p884.gif

It doesn’t give me anything it just does nothing.

Edit; had to restart the game twice but it finally was fixed I guess Kyno or ultra y’all can close it if it needs to be closed : p
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• This is the upshot of what I mentioned in the thread I created, at the same time as you.

The second calendar should disappear the minute you pick the one you're going to pick.

The description in the store does say you can only have one active at a time.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    This is the upshot of what I mentioned in the thread I created, at the same time as you.

The second calendar should disappear the minute you pick the one you're going to pick.

The description in the store does say you can only have one active at a time.

Try restarting app, worked for me
  • Just did. Still showing the Red 1 for the calendar I don't want.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Just did. Still showing the Red 1 for the calendar I don't want.

Dang mine disappeared dk what else you could do besides reinstall and hope it works.
  • But then you claimed both.

If you go to the daily login rewards, is it only showing Bonus calendar 2?
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    But then you claimed both.

Basically I claimed the 25 shards from bomber, then deleted that calendar for the chedaks and claimed 20 chedaks, after restarting my game 2x the extra icon went away.
  • Can someone report back wht happens if you claim calendar 2 (to get rid) of the red dot, but you want to keep calendar 1? I am afraid to lose calendar 1 if i claim calendar 2…

Also what happened to the cara dune december bonus calendar that was announced a while ago?
  • SemiGod wrote: »

Basically I claimed the 25 shards from bomber, then deleted that calendar for the chedaks and claimed 20 chedaks, after restarting my game 2x the extra icon went away.

So you got 25 free shards. Lucky you.

Imho this is a bug and needs to be fixed. It can't be that you switch calendar and keep the rewards you collected.

• Antario wrote: »
    SemiGod wrote: »

Imho this is a bug and needs to be fixed. It can't be that you switch calendar and keep the rewards you collected.

Yeah it’s definitely not fair to people who picked the calendar they actually wanted first.

But the only 2 solutions I can think of would just bring up different problems that would need addressing.
  • I activated calendar 2 and claimed chedaks, then I saw the red dot and activated calendar 1. I haven't claimed the fragments, I already had all ships 7* and that calendar doesn't interest me, but I can't recover calendar 2 again :'(
  • HerrnPollo wrote: »
    I activated calendar 2 and claimed chedaks, then I saw the red dot and activated calendar 1. I haven't claimed the fragments, I already had all ships 7* and that calendar doesn't interest me, but I can't recover calendar 2 again :'(

Thanks for that info i was about to do the same :|
  • HerrnPollo wrote: »
    I activated calendar 2 and claimed chedaks, then I saw the red dot and activated calendar 1. I haven't claimed the fragments, I already had all ships 7* and that calendar doesn't interest me, but I can't recover calendar 2 again :'(

That is the worst case scenario. This really shall be fixed.
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    Antario wrote: »
    SemiGod wrote: »

Yeah it’s definitely not fair to people who picked the calendar they actually wanted first.

But the only 2 solutions I can think of would just bring up different problems that would need addressing.

I actually picked the one I want second not realizing you could only have 1. Also didn't get a warning message it would replace the other. Problem is the one I don't want still shows for rewards, no tie bomber calendar for me (2nd one picked).
  • I had the same problem. Picked calendar 1, saw calendar II and activated it and lost calendar 1 and can’t get it back.

I think the key is to not activate the second calendar until after the LucasFilm calendar expires. But there is no indication to do this and no message about which calendar will be deleted.

This is a bad look, EA. Fix it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs an issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>