Player Trolls

My Guild has been sabotaged in Territory Wars a number of times by new members who deliberately post egregiously weak teams in the critical North and South front walls. As a result, the opposing team is able to run up hundreds of points early, using relatively weak teams, while being able to use more strong teams against our defenses. To date, our only defense is to watch the posts and remove the trolls before they can do more damage. The game just reassigns the name of the offending squads as the default “Mol Eliza” but leaves them in place. Would it be possible to revise the game such than if a member is kicked out during the setup phase that his or her bad squads would be removed as well? Apparently there are some players who have lost interest in the game as such, but get their enjoyment out of causing as much disruption as possible. If they and their effects could be removed, they would have to get their jollies elsewhere, and the practice would lessen. We, and, I am quite sure, others have experienced this type of sabotage fairly frequently. By allowing the behavior by not enabling the officers, or at least the Guild Leader to both remove bad actors and their effects, you inadvertently encourage this type of misbehavior. Please address.

Replies

• I’ve literally never heard of this..

Are you sure it was intentional? What’s your guild gp?
  • After someone places a team on Defense, there isn’t a way currently to kick them and have their set defenses removed. Same goes for when you misclick in Grand Arena.