I can’t stare at that red dot for a month

kzzjbmm0dwj8.jpeg
I selected the bonus2 calendar as I have the empire bomber finished. Now that red dot won’t go away no matter how many times I click the bonus1 calendar and say no I don’t want to replace it.

Replies

• welcome to CG's master plan
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • You can get that calendar in 15 days when the Lucasfilm anniversary calendar runs out. So you don't have to stare at it for an entire month.
  • I would love the dot back so I can select it again. I selected the tie bomber 2nd, but calendar stays on the gear one. Never got the warning pop-up either.
  • kzzjbmm0dwj8.jpeg
    I selected the bonus2 calendar as I have the empire bomber finished. Now that red dot won’t go away no matter how many times I click the bonus1 calendar and say no I don’t want to replace it.

And that will decide if you'll become a jedi knight or give in to the dark side. Will you stand still?

There is no red dot, only peace.
  • ndwilson wrote: »
    You can get that calendar in 15 days when the Lucasfilm anniversary calendar runs out. So you don't have to stare at it for an entire month.

No, it's not about the total number of active calenders. It literally says you can't run Bonus Calender I and II active at the same time.
    You can get that calendar in 15 days when the Lucasfilm anniversary calendar runs out. So you don't have to stare at it for an entire month.

No, the anniversary calendar isn't what is keeping you from taking both. You can only have one of the two bonus calendars from December active. Otherwise all the Calendars in the store wouldn't work.

You can only pick one of these two
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • CampinoK
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Now that red dot won’t go away no matter how many times I click the bonus1 calendar and say no I don’t want to replace it.
    It is anoying as hell. I buyed severall bronzium crap, because it seemed the free bronzium was ready. Please make this Red dot Go away!
  • Someone commented in another post that what CG should have done was make one calendar selection and then the two bonus calendars were inside that single selection, then you would not have that red dot AND you would not have the current confusion that there is with the two bonus calendars.
  • I stand corrected. Disregard my previous statement.
  • Ok so CG- we selected one calendar can you remove the other from the store. Seriously cannot deal with that f red dot for another week. (I know it’s been 8 hours. But it feels like forever)
  • Yeah seriously, make us choose one then remove the other so we don't have even think about the other one at all.
  • I chose the bomber one, but then the Cara dune one was also activated, and now I can't switch back to the tie bomber calender, does anyone know if it's possible to switch back?
  • np5jv5pzse8u.jpeg
    Just press these
    I chose the bomber one, but then the Cara dune one was also activated, and now I can't switch back to the tie bomber calender, does anyone know if it's possible to switch back?

• kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Next month if they have two bonus calendars, I'm picking the one I don't want first (grab the day 1 rewards), then select the one I do. Hopefully that'll get rid of the red dot. I've already gotten the "Insufficient Ally Points" dialog a few times today due to habit.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • If you grab the 2nd Calendar on the last day of December, could you collect all 31 days of both?
  • Acymetric wrote: »
    If you grab the 2nd Calendar on the last day of December, could you collect all 31 days of both?

No.
  • Solem_Phyxx
    71 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    np5jv5pzse8u.jpeg
    Just press these
    I chose the bomber one, but then the Cara dune one was also activated, and now I can't switch back to the tie bomber calender, does anyone know if it's possible to switch back?

I mistook the Cara dune as the special calendar, it's the gear calendar I want to get rid off, since I want the bomber one back... Can't seem to find it in the calender list, so I guess I'm stuck with gear... Pity since I needed the bomber for executor, but thanks for trying to help.
    I'll see if I can switch tomorrow.
  • If you still have the Bomber calendar in the Store, you might be able to select it and chose to replace the gear calendar.
  • Or you can wait a month

4098xw1oufyr.jpeg
  • It’s the eye of Sauron … I mean the eye of CG looking right at you.
  • Wolfcast1e wrote: »
    It’s the eye of Sauron … I mean the eye of CG looking right at you.

lol...

.... but... CG neverever looks at their players/customers, sadlywise.