Conquest 11

Tuareg111
75 posts Member
edited December 2021
Do you think they „delayed“ C11 just because to fix some bugs or will it change completely? Like other feats. less grind or something like that. Maybe they heard us, the community and finally make that one enjoyable.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• That'd be nice if they did, but to quote just about everyone in star wars, "I've got a bad feeling about this..."
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Haha… love that quote from that char in that movie…
  • Doubt it was delayed for changes. My guess, similar feats, more grind, and more useless disks and changes to the ones that are good.

Kind of like the way they increased the energy needed so you now need to use crystals to refresh energy if you want higher/max boxes all cause a few players maxed their rewards in a few days. Before that change I was able to get max rewards without doing refreshes with about 3 days left. Now I'm lucky if I hit the 3rd box at the end without refreshes.

Any major changes are supposed to happen after the 3rd conquest of each run. Unless CG decides to alter the deal
  • They fixed a few bugs that were helping the players...
  • I think its not delayed, they simply want it start always at first monday every month, running it 2 weeks conquest 2 weeks pause would make for 14 conquest per year and i think they want it to be monthly event.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    DEATHER wrote: »
    I think its not delayed, they simply want it start always at first monday every month, running it 2 weeks conquest 2 weeks pause would make for 14 conquest per year and i think they want it to be monthly event.

This. I dont think this is delayed, this is what the "normal schedule" will look like.