My biggest pet peeve of GW and Arena? Everyone uses the same leader....

2Next

Replies

• Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    I would like to run a more divers team but don't have the players.

So I run QG,Lumi,GS.

I did get rid of JC from the cookie cutter build though and run RP and Rey as the next group. Sometimes I toss an RG in there but the problem is that FTP can't divert resources elsewhere. Whose next? Yoda of course like everyone else.

It's just to expensive to run anything else.

• Seems like to these people don't want a team to win. They want a team to annoy others into quitting.

For the love of all that's good, DIVERSIFY! There's such a deep roster!!! Stop copying each other and using the same lead/team it becomes unbearable!

I want to send a message to whomever doesn't follow the trend: THANK YOU!!! You're a breath of fresh air.

I'm not asking everyone to change their team for my sake.... That would be beyond stupid. And it's just as stupid to assume that's what I'm asking for....

• Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Yudoka wrote: »
    @Mstrdrgn1012

So what team are you running and what do you place in arena and do you finish GW daily?

In arena I use Ventress(lead), Initiate, Talia, Lumi and GS. Prettt standard with lumi/GS, its Arena, and I don't have them all at 71 with 7* like everyone else on my server so I can't afford to use whatever I feel like; I'm the underdog.

Typically move between 400-150, depending if I do my 5 daily or if I even played that day.

GW I mostly run Ventress, Initiate, Talia, Acolyte, and Ahsoka. Gets me through nodes 1-6 with full health without having to use my other healers.
    Then I throw in GS/QGJ if I need to quickly dispatch someone, RG or Han if I need a tank, Lumi or Ewok Elder or JC if I need more heals. These are my only purple geared toons, the rest are considered a "C-team" and fodder.

Don't see how it's relevant though...

Edit: I usually finish GW daily, but lately I've lost the will to do so. Just gets repetitively boring and all these constant consecutive dodges ruin the fun for me.

Well if you were to try and place better than 150, I'm very much willing to bet you'd go pretty cookie cutter as well. There's a reason certain characters and teams are popular at high ranks. Likewise with GW. Especially since GW is more about completing it to progress the rest of your game. Even you yourself said you're getting board of GW so why would players use anything but the most efficient team to finish it as quickly as possible?
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • scuba wrote: »
    Mine is normally diversified leaders. Even faced teebo led team today
    https://imgur.com/a/w5ojw

+1
  • I'm loving all these dooku led arena teams. It just means smooth sailing to 1st for me everyday since they're so easy to beat
  • Eaywen
    422 posts Member
    I'm loving all these dooku led arena teams. It just means smooth sailing to 1st for me everyday since they're so easy to beat

It's been smooth sailing to first since the poe meta fix to me man.
  • Powda
    525 posts Member
    It's just you.

It's Sid / Phasma in my GW's and Phasma / QGJ in my arena.
  • Cyclops
    80 posts Member
    I get a lot of sid teams but lately I have had a lot of different mixes. But when I get a bunch of the same teams I just don't care because people are going to use whats good.