Need help: how to mod Bad Batch, speed wise?

Korban
100 posts Member
edited December 2021
Guys, I have no idea what is the proper way to arrange BB characters speed-wise.
Right now Echo is my fastest character and he always goes first with 315 speed.
The problem is that I rather hit his Mass Debuff ability on second turn, because if I open with it, the opponent team rebuff back up, or buff up If they had no buffs before.

Who from BB should go first? Maybe open up with Tech with the stun grenade? (he is 265 speed right now).

Replies

• But Tech’s AoE will only land stun on Target Locked or Dazed enemies. If he goes before Echo, he won’t stun anybody.

Echo starting with mass debuff then Tech’s AoE stun would be the best opening.

If your Tech is at 265, the best thing you could do is nab some faster speed mods from other characters to get that up to 305, or even 314 so he is likely to go straight after Echo.
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    But Tech’s AoE will only land stun on Target Locked or Dazed enemies. If he goes before Echo, he won’t stun anybody.

If your Tech is at 265, the best thing you could do is nab some faster speed mods from other characters to get that up to 305, or even 314 so he is likely to go straight after Echo.

This.

You also gain 5% tm for every buff dispelled. So if the opponent squad started with a few buffs, echo's dispel really helps lift techs speed to go next so he can stun everyone.
  • But Tech’s AoE will only land stun on Target Locked or Dazed enemies. If he goes before Echo, he won’t stun anybody.

Cheers, man! Will try.
  • Saada wrote: »
    But Tech’s AoE will only land stun on Target Locked or Dazed enemies. If he goes before Echo, he won’t stun anybody.

This.

You also gain 5% tm for every buff dispelled. So if the opponent squad started with a few buffs, echo's dispel really helps lift techs speed to go next so he can stun everyone.

Wait, how does this work? If a charachter is already at 100% TM, he can go even higher?
  • Korban wrote: »
    Saada wrote: »

This.

Wait, how does this work? If a charachter is already at 100% TM, he can go even higher?

This is correct. They changed to allow TM overflow a while back, so in most cases the highest overflow will go next.
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    Korban wrote: »

This.

This is correct. They changed to allow TM overflow a while back, so in most cases the highest overflow will go next.

• In addition to what others have said (BBEcho fastest, Tech right after), I would make Hunter next, followed closely by Wrecker. The best play for those two is probably Hunter swapping to Wrecker who AoEs and gives everyone Defense Up, then Hunter can go again and do his own AoE.

If you're running Omega, I would make her either in-between Hunter and Wrecker, or just after Wrecker, so she goes after she gets Defense Up, though I haven't actually tried that yet since my Omega isn't ready.
  • 314 speed tech will outspeed 315 speed echo because tech gets 1 speed for each other clone trooper, doubled for BB, so make him max 306 if you have full BB squad.
  • Korban wrote: »

This.

That was what made Troopers go from good to God