I need CG_Leviathan

Mikecf2
3 posts Member
edited December 2021
Hi EA told me I need to post here and find @CG_Leviathan . There is either cheating or a bug in our rancor raid. For 3 of these in a row the same user tied me and got first place while I got second place. Same score three times and I lost. I have screenshots etc. how can I get this to him? I have a case too but was told to post here. Thank you.

Replies

• So let me get this straight… you tied with someone else in damage done to the rancor? Then I believe the first place would go to the person that hit it first, but I may be wrong on that. Whenever people tie in damage (frequently happens in Heroic Sith Raid), it’s generally been pretty random who gets first even if everyone has the same exact damage.

It’s not cheating, nor is it a bug.
  • It’s a coin flip if you tie, it used to be on the ally code - whichever was oldest, but that was changed a long time ago. A full solo on the original rancor used to be a thing before simming (same as hstr and haat) it happens, some you win, some you lose
  • It’s not a coin flip, or who hit first. When everyone joins the raid they’re each randomly assigned a number from 1-50 and that’s the tiebreaker. Like taking a ticket at the deli counter. You can see where you stand, or get an estimate by looking at the order players are listed in during the join period/prior to damage. Everyone is sorted by the number they were assigned.

I might be off on some of the specific details, but that’s more or less how the system works.
  • It’s not a coin flip, or who hit first. When everyone joins the raid they’re each randomly assigned a number from 1-50 and that’s the tiebreaker. Like taking a ticket at the deli counter. You can see where you stand, or get an estimate by looking at the order players are listed in during the join period/prior to damage. Everyone is sorted by the number they were assigned.

I might be off on some of the specific details, but that’s more or less how the system works.

So a randomly assigned number, or coin flip as to whether your assigned the higher place before the raid or not, whichever way you want to term it, it’s not a bug. It’s a thing.

• Thank you everyone I thought it was weird three times in one week same score etc. Thought there may be a bug or something. I am one point from Han Solo. Lol
  • Damodamo wrote: »
    It’s not a coin flip, or who hit first. When everyone joins the raid they’re each randomly assigned a number from 1-50 and that’s the tiebreaker. Like taking a ticket at the deli counter. You can see where you stand, or get an estimate by looking at the order players are listed in during the join period/prior to damage. Everyone is sorted by the number they were assigned.

So a randomly assigned number, or coin flip as to whether your assigned the higher place before the raid or not, whichever way you want to term it, it’s not a bug. It’s a thing.

Right, agreed, it’s a thing, it’s not a bug. I was quibbling because you said it’s a coin flip *if* you tie, but it’s not, it’s predetermined…that’s all…
  • Can I delete this? Lol
This discussion has been closed.