What is the most efficient way to get support for this game?

KakashiLord
92 posts Member
edited December 2021
First off, I am so sorry for cluttering up the forum like this but I am at a loss for answers and I figured general discussion was the best spot to check.

I'm having two concurrent issues with Galaxy of Heroes and the suggestions around fixing them have been laughable but I will get to that soon enough.

My issues:
- Error 9.0. This is an error where characters are modded or starred incorrectly for a given mode or event. OR. It is connectivity issues with the game itself. I've done all the recommended normal fixes and this is the only game in my household and on my phone device that's repeatedly broken. The issue described is not the issue my error seems to be.
- Transaction Pending bug. It thinks I have a purchase pending. I've done the restore purchases, reinstall, phone reset, factory reset, etc. etc. The only fix I've found was when I downloaded bluestacks for the first time and it didn't have the issue anymore. However, when I went back to my phone and redownloaded the game, its still there. I can't make any purchases at all whatsoever. This happened because my "free" purchase of the "free" December calendar was interrupted by "error 9.0"

These issues have been plaguing my game to the point that I get errors and forced restarts in every aspect of the game. Today, I got it mid arena match. Auto loss, too bad, etc. Bronzium pack openings, nope. Events, na. Sim battle, go to press sim button "Error 9.0. restart your game".

Fixes and communication:
- The ticket system is useless. I sent my confirmation code for identification purposes. Its been over 24 hours now, either someone is insanely slow at their job or I've just been ignored.
- First few instances of live chat requested I do all the trouble shoots that I've already done. I did them anyway and had to reconnect to live chat a few times. I got told to go into the technical issues aspect of this forum and "I should get a quick response from someone more capable for my technical needs".
- I've done that, there have been two responses so far. Both from me asking for support.
- Went back to live chat support, and this where I had the biggest annoyance of all. The suggestion to fix the issue came in two answers. 1. Buy a whole new device. 2. Stop playing the game and move on.... Wow. what a response. Hundreds of dollars spent on a game and told to stop playing. thanks.

Again, so sorry to clutter the forum. It certainly isn't my intention to annoy fellow SWGOH players and you guys deserve to be discussing and playing the game to how you guys enjoy it. But again, the support processes are awfully tedious, a big runaround, and all that effort has left no where and when support give up on you entirely there is something inherently wrong.

So like my topic suggests, is there a way I can get the help I need from anyone at a support capacity. Even when searching up similar errors I seem to have a unique situation that doesn't align with others.

Sorry for the essay and thanks for your time.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Unfortunately issues like this, that are not directly bugs of the game (having the same effect on everyone), but in some way linked to your specific situation or set of circumstances need to be addressed with EA Help, or reported to Answers HQ.

Those are the only paths to try and get them resolved.